AfterSchool.jp

ledouchebag

Oct 1, 2010
Those vids look amazing. Will join when they get more vids. $30 for what they've got so far is a bit steep.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Even as it stands now, 8 updates running around 45 minutes each of totally exclusive content is a good deal at $30. Sure, it's not *that* much, but it's a new site so give it time to grow.

radaogapgap: per industry forum, probably not what you're thinking of (Japanese adult video industry people BBS). Most webmaster forums have signal-to-noise ratios that would make A-O's JAV Discussion subforum look like the Library of Congress.

ledouchebag

Oct 1, 2010
Have been on the site. It's ok. The annoying thing is the mosaic. There is no mosaic on the thumbs but it's there when you click on the pic. The mosaic is heavy on the vids so can't see much of anything. I don't think I would pay past the first month.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
ledouchebag: looks like there's mosaic on the thumbs too? I'm not sure if Tsunami-Cash is planning on distributing the After School content domestically or not. Obviously as they wrote on the site adding it in gives them access to a better talent pool and less legal risks. I agree from what I saw the mosaic is a tad heavy compared to 'thinner' mosaic of years past, but it's pretty much on par as to what you see from any regular domestic JAV studio nowadays.

Reactions: kinggeorge

ledouchebag

Oct 1, 2010
You may be right. The mosaic just seemed a lot more 'blocky' than I'm used to. Could hardly tell if there was a penis there or not. I guarantee the thumbs for every scene are definitely uncensored. They are obviously small but you can still tell.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Not Afterschool.jp related, but if the mosaic is thin enough in the actual title, the thumbnails may look close to uncensored. This actually was one of the reasons why studios started to thicken mosaic again last year. There was push-back from Ethics companies along with a few other issues. Even now you'll sometimes see thumbnails on DMM, DUGA, etc that have extra mosaic added to them that is not there when you view the actual full sized image.