Javbus website

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fate23

Oct 17, 2015
I was wondering if this is a legit website. It shows different magnet links but when I click them and it asks me to launch the magnet but when I do nothing happens.

fate23

Oct 17, 2015
I saw that thread before posting but I thought I'd get a clearer answer here. I've seen some threads saying javbus is good so I got confused. Sorry about that.

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
It's very good for browsing covers and screenshots, but it's a torrent site which I believe is not the ideal downloading medium for a number of people here. Also it's not uncommon for the torrent to bring you a totally different movie than the one the page states. For films that interest me quite a bit, I'd usually get the codename and use a decent torrent site, the chances of finding it in HD via a more seeded torrent is high.

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
JAVBus is just a database that crawls a tracker. If the link is fake it doesn't know. People put up bs links all the time forwhatever reason no money in magnets I guess they want people to open the html files or something

Reactions: Casshern2