Actresses wearing High Heels during sex scenes

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

darksyl

Jan 26, 2018
My favourite scenes are when JAV actress is riding cowgirl or having standing sex while wearing high heels and stockings. Ultimate example is Yui Hatano from MDYD-930.

mdyd00930jp-8.jpg

Another extremely hot example is the MVSD-159 where the three actresses all wear heels during the last scene. Hitomi Kitagawa absolutely nails it:

mvsd00159jp-3.jpg

What are your favourite actresses than do not take off high heels when having sex? Apart from Yui Hatano I think Reiko Kobayakawa and Rio Hamasaki both wear heels in many of their sex scenes. But I feel that most of the actresses take off them (maybe its not comfortable I guess). There were some nice scenes with Mikami Yua in SSNI-865 that I often come back to. If there are also high heel sex scenes enthusiasts I am all up for creating together nice list of best scenes.

darksyl

Jan 26, 2018
There is also PGD-911, holy grail of high heels sex with Ai Sayama:

pgd00911pl.jpg

I love the last scene where she leg wraps the guy with her legs while still wearing high heels. Unbelievably hot.

dinodinodino

May 27, 2016
I dont' really have a favourite actress in heels but I almost exclusively only download JAV with heels these days, fewof my favourite series:

- 259LUXU (e.g. see 259LUXU-1450), heels are always on, fantastic
- 390JNT (see 390JNT-030), heels mostly on
- 428SUKE (see 428SUKE-085)
- DPMX / KDMI

Actually now that I think about it, my favourite ones are the uncensored leaked with high heels, there's probably a few more but these two take the cake:
- ABP-601 (Mion Sonada, last scene)
- MXGS-917 (Akiho Yoshizawa)

I fully support a list of best scenes!

darksyl

Jan 26, 2018
Yeah same for me. I only download Jav with at least one heels scene in it. I agree DPMX is good. Also DPMI comes to mind as series with lot of heels scenes. My favourite is DPMI-055 (With Yui Hatano ofc):
kanako-ioka-yui-hatano-17.jpg

I could probably start compiling a list of the videos soon if there is interest.

darksyl

Jan 26, 2018
So I am bumping since I created the list I mention earlier. If anyone wants to share his favourites you can message me or share them here in the thread. Also if anyone wants to actively contribute to the High Heels list of videos pm me!

darksyl

Jan 26, 2018
One of the latest scenes and kind of my favaourite this year so far, with Yu Shinoda:

MIAA-548
miaa00548pl.jpg

There IIRC 3 scenes where she is wearing heels and stockings at the same time and getting pounded. She is pretty much one of my to go actresses for sexy outfits.

Reactions: dinodinodino

darksyl

Jan 26, 2018
9ssni865pl.jpg

SSNI-865 Is probably the best one where Yua Mikami has sex while wearing sexy outfit and high heels. She is actually an actress that wears heels quite often in her scenes compared to other "newer" actresses.

Reactions: dinodinodino

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

darksyl- thanks for starting this and the extensive list-impressive! I was going to add before I checked your list, DPMI-011 with Anri Okita- one of my all time favorites..high heels(especially stilettos) are such a sexy look during sex​

darksyl

Jan 26, 2018
Long time no posts in my thread, so let me share you my all time favourite:
MIXS-003
mixs00003pl.jpg

Here we have Rio Hamasaki wearing sexy lingerie with sexy heels riding the dick in cowgirl positions. She is oozing absolute peak sex appeal. Those scenes are probably the sexiest scenes in whole JAV industry. She has perfect body, perfect lingerie and heels and is a great performer in this video.
mixs00003jp-2.jpg

yawningcanoe

Aug 14, 2017
So this is one of my favorite fetishes. I have a 1.23 TB folder dedicated to JAV girls getting fucked in high heels if anyone wants me to share. I don't know how to import the titles to a doc like the OP did, but I can take some screenshots of most of the codes if anyone is interested. All the titles I have are contingent on whether the girl receives a cumshot while in heels. I'll typically ignore videos where the girl starts in heels but takes them off before the climax.

Also, post more Rio, I don't have enough of her. Didn't really love that title because I prefer when the girl is more sub.

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
ignore videos where the girl starts in heels but takes them off before the climax.
Agree! She needs to keep them on to the very end! Would love to get that code list. Sorted by release date would be handy. I tend to hit the recent titles first while they’re well seeded in sukebei.

Reactions: darksyl

darksyl

Jan 26, 2018
So this is one of my favorite fetishes. I have a 1.23 TB folder dedicated to JAV girls getting fucked in high heels if anyone wants me to share. I don't know how to import the titles to a doc like the OP did, but I can take some screenshots of most of the codes if anyone is interested. All the titles I have are contingent on whether the girl receives a cumshot while in heels. I'll typically ignore videos where the girl starts in heels but takes them off before the climax.

Also, post more Rio, I don't have enough of her. Didn't really love that title because I prefer when the girl is more sub.
That’s great. Would love to see that list. I have all my titles compiled by actress using JavLuv, nut I don’t have access to that PC now so can’t share. But I definitely have seen some more Rio vids with heels.

mquan10

Aug 9, 2012
One of my favorites as well.
check out the Selevich series. DPMX-001 onwards. DPMX-014 is good, Nozomi Aso in DPMX-010
Also Nozomi in MSGS733

Reactions: Zhonda

yawningcanoe

Aug 14, 2017
Agree! She needs to keep them on to the very end! Would love to get that code list. Sorted by release date would be handy. I tend to hit the recent titles first while they’re well seeded in sukebei.
Sorry, they're organized very poorly, mostly by code and actress. Some names are wrong or inaccurate; some are unlabeled because I'm lazy and never got around to it; some are rips from streaming sites that I never ended up relabeling. There are also some notations for my own benefit. Basically the whole thing a mess, but I figure someone might get some use out of it. Most of the titles are pretty modern though, with only a handful being from the 2000s. If anyone has a suggestion to easily import this to a more sortable format, let me know.

I'm attaching them as screenshots, hopefully it works. I've left out all the LUXU titles because literally all of those releases fit the criteria, and admittedly they take up like 15% of the folder so maybe the list isn't as impressive as I may have made it seem.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-10 043717.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-10 043717.png
    188 KB · Views: 93
  • Screenshot 2023-11-10 043811.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-10 043811.png
    186 KB · Views: 79
  • Screenshot 2023-11-10 043903.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-10 043903.png
    175 KB · Views: 75
  • Love
Reactions: darksyl and Zhonda