Actress in SDDE-331 (pictures included)

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Wondering who one particular girl is the video - (at least to my eyes~~) quite pretty!

I felt like I'd seen her in another, hospital themed video once, so don't think she's a one and done type, assuming someone knows who she is? Hoping so!

Thanks in advance.^^

The scene in question is a glory hole bit, so I couldn't really do any better with the pictures, sadly. :/ There's some of her walking around prior, can upload those if need be.~^^

Screenshot 2015-10-22 08.12.42.png Screenshot 2015-10-22 08.12.52.png Screenshot 2015-10-22 08.13.09.png

Last edited:

regulus22

Apr 15, 2007
I found this thread looking the the FHD version of SDDE-331. Hopefully I'll find it one of these days. This was the first SDDE glory-hole production I've seen and there have been many other since. I love this series. BTW, the girl's name is Kana Matsui and she's super cute. Do a search on akiba-online and you'll find a bunch of videos with her in it, including some uncensored vids.

Reactions: Restrepo

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
A search on here seems to turn up nada, but I found a few on myexotic, thanks much!!

If it is indeed the same girl, seems like she looks different in other videos based off the screen caps, at least. Shall see when the download finishes~.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I found this thread looking the the FHD version of SDDE-331. Hopefully I'll find it one of these days. This was the first SDDE glory-hole production I've seen and there have been many other since. I love this series. BTW, the girl's name is Kana Matsui and she's super cute. Do a search on akiba-online and you'll find a bunch of videos with her in it, including some uncensored vids.
It was definitely her! Thanks! Where exactly do you recommend searching? I can only find one uncensored video. :(

mirror man

Feb 5, 2023
Very attractive actress -
I re-found Akiba-Online while searching for the answer to the same question .. Who is she?