about the word "anal hole" in japanese

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
Everybody know: I have a VERY BAD knownledg of english.

and, of course, my knownledge of japanese is worse.

I want to know about the word "oshiri" お尻

My japanese english dictionary say that this word means: arse, ass, bottom or buttocks.

in portuguese, these words mean "bunda" .

but, I guess, this means "anus" (anal hole) too.

I am right ?

and the word "oshiri" お尻 is a vulgar world or is a polite word ?

for instance, the portuguese word "nádegas" is a polite word to "bunda" (buttocks) . "bunda" is a vulgar word.

I not know if "buttocks" is a vulgar word in english, but, I guess, arse, ass, bottom or buttocks are all vulgar words.

Then, "oshiri" お尻 means just "buttocks" or means the "anal hole" too?

"oshiri" お尻 is a vulgar word or is a polite word ?

I guess, is polite word. I played a game that a refined woman are r***ing ( anal r***) and she used the world "oshiri" お尻 ( I not remember very well the sentence used by her in japanse, but, in english she scream: No ! No! in my ass no !

This word "ass" is "oshiri" お尻 in my ATLAS dictionary. I added it for myself, but, I not know if is the right word and if is a "vulgar" word or if is a "polite" word.

someone can answer me ? :puzzled: :puzzled:

Guchi_Jnr

Jan 27, 2007
The word "shiri" [尻] is the word for bottom, and with the added "o" to make "oshiri" [お尻], makes it more polite.

The proper word for anus is "koumon" [肛門].

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
The word "shiri" [尻] is the word for bottom, and with the added "o" to make "oshiri" [お尻], makes it more polite.

The proper word for anus is "koumon" [肛門].

Thank you very much. :goodjob:

goebrak

Riders RE-UNITED
Dec 22, 2006
koumon....
litterally means gate of shit

yung

Feb 23, 2007
"ketsu" is a vulgar word of ass in Japanese.
"oshiri" is okay to be used in polite/social circumstances.
koumon is more like anus as a standard/medical word in the sense of being kind of smartass.
The reason Japanese use anaru(anal) because of English anal sex.
anaru sounds erotic to imply more on sexual conduct.

my 2cents.

fhc

BRASIL, Rio de Janeiro .
Dec 17, 2006
"ketsu" is a vulgar word of ass in Japanese.
"oshiri" is okay to be used in polite/social circumstances.
koumon is more like anus as a standard/medical word in the sense of being kind of smartass.
The reason Japanese use anaru(anal) because of English anal sex.
anaru sounds erotic to imply more on sexual conduct.

my 2cents.

Thank you very much too, yung.

Merek

Feb 21, 2007
ketsu no ana (ケツの穴) vulgar

What I was gonna say. That's usually what seems to be used when they want to be specific. I've NEVER seen 肛門 used in an H-game. Like yung said, too medical.

BUT-
it gets kinda confusing because "Oshiri" is heavily used as a sort of innuendo: Often anal sex is discussed with only "Oshiri", and it's still perfectly clear what's intended. I guess it's a little like saying "I'm gonna have sex with your rear". Don't have to mention the hole to get the point across :D.

That's the best I understand it. Only a year of Japanese and looots of eroge under my belt though, so I could be off.

nosihc

May 12, 2007
MANGA got everything you can name accepted,
i remember some say 肛門 for nurse-play,still very usable xd
never a never^^