About FC2 PPV label movie

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
We all know that label right? It's an uncensored label movie of an unknown studio (Well, not really unkown, it's more likely that I dont know the name of the studio).
As we can see, they used girls whose face covered by facemask so we don't really know that it is real girls who don't work in the industry or just some amateur actresses.
Does anyone here know the main page of the studio? So that I can do more researchs about this. Or is there any case that you identified your fav idols in the movie?

Last edited:

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
I create this topic because I found one actress I've watched starring in a FC2-PPV movie.
That's FC2-PPV-393258 and the actress name is Shiiya Ribon. She has a profile on Minnano-av: http://www.minnano-av.com/actress754598.html
But in the main page, they called her Satomi-chan(!?)
And as you can see in her profile, she was also in a movie Zipang 15545 which is exactly the same with FC2-PPV-393258. I dont know why they didn't list the FC2 movie. But Zipang and FC2 seems somehow related to each other. So, if the FC2 movie you are looking for isn't listed on Minnano-av, they may have been listed in the name of Zipang. And the problem is how could we know the Zipang one's name?
I've been looking for a girl in a different FC2 movie, but to no avail.

Last edited:
Reactions: shawn720s

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
I am not an expert on this FC2 thing.

Fc2 or fuzoku channel

But fc2 is not a video label company, it's just a site where people can upload and sell their vids. I have collected a few of their videos and a lot of them have some kind of distinguishing watermark that refers to the performer or a little small company that made the movie. For example there's a lot vids from a guy or group called Destron or x-standard.

Now a lot of these little companies or individual posters have little qualms about ripping off other studio movies and relabeling The movie title and movie actress .

I remember one movie that I saw which were from several different small companies such as heydouga, kabukicho girls, real-diva, zipang, aquariumtv.

Last edited:

javr

Dec 3, 2009
Just a few points.
I always thought real-diva and zipang were just content stealer group.(blurring original watermarks and adding their own's)

Minnano-av are users generated ala wiki (ie. users adding the list of titles) so don't expect all titles are listed or informations are 100% accurate.

FC2 are like ebay of video contents. like what hairy_bush said.
There are free users uploaded clips and small AV creators sell their videos through them as FC2 PPVs.

hairy_bush

SLF Refugee
May 20, 2016
Or the worst one where they crop or trim the video edges to eliminate the watermarks

There's this one poster on another site that does this so he/she can pass it off as their own upload

adittionk

Jul 5, 2023
I create this topic because I found one actress I've watched starring in a FC2-PPV movie.
That's FC2-PPV-393258 and the actress name is Shiiya Ribon. She has a profile on Minnano-av: http://www.minnano-av.com/actress754598.html
But in the main page, they called her Satomi-chan(!?)
And as you can see in her profile, she was also in a movie Zipang 15545 which is exactly the same with FC2-PPV-393258. I dont know why they didn't list the FC2 movie. But Zipang and FC2 seems somehow related to each other. So, if the FC2 movie you are looking for isn't listed on Minnano-av, they may have been listed in the name of Zipang. And the problem is how could we know the Zipang one's name?
I've been looking for a girl in a different FC2 movie, but to no avail.
FC2-PPV-3479080 do you know the actress name?