A new way to approach oral sex

jacksbarrow

Jun 30, 2013
I have never been interested in oral sex videos but a squence of Kawan Misuzu really struck me. The voracity with which she execute without leaving anything to aesthetics. As if it were essential nourishment. Take a look at the images please. After an initial shot she pounces swallowing it all, even going so far as to grab her buttocks to keep it from escaping her. After swallowing it all she shows the result and smiles.

More such voracious actresses? more videos?

Thank you

Jack

Attachments

• kawana+misuzu1.png
    kawana+misuzu1.png
    651 KB · Views: 48
  • kawana+misuzu2.png
    kawana+misuzu2.png
    667.3 KB · Views: 47
  • kawana+misuzu3.png
    kawana+misuzu3.png
    471.5 KB · Views: 46
  • kawana+misuzu4.png
    kawana+misuzu4.png
    699.8 KB · Views: 48
  • kawana+misuzu5.png
    kawana+misuzu5.png
    577.1 KB · Views: 48

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I have never been interested in oral sex videos but a squence of Kawan Misuzu really struck me. The voracity with which she execute without leaving anything to aesthetics. As if it were essential nourishment. Take a look at the images please. After an initial shot she pounces swallowing it all, even going so far as to grab her buttocks to keep it from escaping her. After swallowing it all she shows the result and smiles.

More such voracious actresses? more videos?

Thank you

Jack
First, this is not new. Knights Visual and ASF have section where this happens.

Of all the performers in the Knight Vis series, she does not stand out. Even though ever Pacifier video has this section, I do not like the idea of a woman sucking me off and then I have to take over as I finish. It ruins it for me. I would much rather her go deeper and keep going when I cum. It shows commitment to the act as well as my pleasure.