A Ménage-à-"Four" Film from DOGMA

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

(SOLVED)

So there was this trailer, see, in the back of a DOGMA movie; and DOGMA is apparently one of those rude JAV companies that does not provide the DVD codes to identify the product they are peddlling in their trailers. But the bits carried other Japanese lettering that may serve as clues. The plot concerns three women (I... think... one... may... be... Maki Tomoda? Isn't that her, in the first photo below?) who give their absolute all to one lucky lizard.

See what you can make of these, won't you? Come onnnn, be a sport, for heaven's sake.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dogma 9-1.jpg
    Dogma 9-1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 215
  • Dogma 9.jpg
    Dogma 9.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 215
  • Dogma 8-2.jpg
    Dogma 8-2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 213
  • Dogma 8-1.jpg
    Dogma 8-1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Dogma 8.jpg
    Dogma 8.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 211
  • Dogma 78.jpg
    Dogma 78.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 220
  • Dogma 7.jpg
    Dogma 7.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 212
  • Dogma 6.jpg
    Dogma 6.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 217
  • Dogma 5.jpg
    Dogma 5.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 220
  • Dogma 4.jpg
    Dogma 4.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 220
  • Dogma 3.jpg
    Dogma 3.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 218
  • Dogma 2.jpg
    Dogma 2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 217
  • Dogma 1.jpg
    Dogma 1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 209
Last edited by a moderator:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I got the bright idea to check the Japanese lettering underneath the lady I figured was Maki Tomoda, and sure enough, it was a match. Working my way backwards from her page at DMM, where she would of course have a whole big thirty-two pages of listings, finally I found the flick;

A lover Itaburi cock , gets fucked a favorite stop dimensions , malicious and housewife ! ! [DDB-031], starring Chisato Shoda, Maki Tomoda and Fuka Sasaki

attachment.php

Threesome Mean housewife strong sexual desire , spree committed thoroughly sons of aerobics instructor rebellious phase it is a bearish husband , nerdy stalker - Muscles ! Infinite loop of continuous riding position , ejaculation Continuous Job - hand continuous urine drinking Force - boos and forced to drink saliva !

I was kinda hoping I had picked this one up along the way without being aware of it, but nope. Now, good luck trying to find this rarity from 2006.

(And I thought the pretty lady in the eyeglasses looked familiar... why, it was the sizzling Chisato Shoda. If only she wasn't in her "Clark Kent" disguise, I'm sure i would have recognized her.)

Attachments

• DDB-031 2.jpg
    DDB-031 2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 209

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Here's a 1.19 GB version. Couldn't find anything smaller, as these older files aren't that widely available.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I do not know how the Heckle, if not the Jeckle, you managed THAT because, you know, I looked around a bit myself. You even found, as luck would have it, the one filehoster that is the free downloader's best friend. Far too sweet of you, Electromog, and you are becoming a little too disturbingly awe-inspiring.