A lil' research

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SexGhost

Sep 29, 2007
Hi,

I'm doing a little research (for many purposes) on people's virginity.

it's only several questions for now. I will add more questions soon.

1) When is your first time to feel horny? (age)
2) When did you lose your virginity? (age)
3) Why did you lose your virginity? (reason)

Example on how to answer:

1)approximately 6~7 years old.
2)16 years old.
3)because my guy forced me to.

For question #3, unless you lose your virginity unwillingly, then please state the time when you willing do so.

Example: A was r***ing at the age of 15, and willingly have sex at the age of 17. Therefore, the way A should answer question #2 is at the age of 15, and in question #3, please tell the reason (r***ing), and the actual time when willingly do so.

It's basically like this:

1)approximately 6~7 years old
2)15 years old
3)was r***ing at the age of 15, and willingly have my first sex at the age of 17.

I hope many people do this, it would be a great help to me, and certain other people i believe.

Thanks in advance ^^

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
1. 9yrs old
2. 24yrs old
3. Alcohol, depression & weak will power

:silence:

SexGhost

Sep 29, 2007
3. Alcohol, depression & weak will power

mind being more specific? like, "i was depressed, then i get myself drunk and the next thing i know i woke up beside a naked man/women beside me in a hotel room"

something like that, and just re-edit ur previous post, tq

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
mind being more specific? like, "i was depressed, then i get myself drunk and the next thing i know i woke up beside a naked man/women beside me in a hotel room"

something like that, and just re-edit ur previous post, tq

No, it wasn't like that. I always wanted to wait until I got married before I had sex. But I was with my girlfriend at the time, and as I said I was depressed. We got drunk, comforted each other, then because of my weak will power at the time, I thought "Fuck it, this feels too good to resist". It's pretty much the biggest regret of my life...

subiedubidoo

Kenpachi
Mar 2, 2007
1. at about age 10yrs
2.19yrs
3.well me and my gf(ex) have been friends since like 6th grade and really became gf at about 9th grade. she was going to go to a out of state college(UCLA), we been together for so long and we decided to have sex mutually before she left. kind of like a parting gift for each other:shy:.

Cheshir3Cat

May 29, 2007
1)Around 10-11
2)22
3)To a worthless bitch,who just ditched me after a pseudo-righteousness attack glazed with guilt on her Official bfriend,yes Im the Backstage dude,I should have fucked her bitchy vagoo with my knives.
*sigh.

chrystelle

Oct 15, 2007
1)8-9
2)12
3)r*** - But i took Him the Pleasure... i enjoyed it!
:happy:

SaraC

Sep 10, 2007
1) When is your first time to feel horny? I'd say around 10-11
2) When did you lose your virginity? Well I'm a lesbian so I guess I still have my virginity in the context of male-female intercourse; but I have had one or two girlfriends over the years, so I would guess I lost it to them at the age of 14

3) Why did you lose your virginity? Best Friend at the time (14) wanted to explore each others bodies. And both being girls we were less inhibited or shy about undressing, we didn't even think it was odd either

gizmogal

Nov 10, 2006
When was I first horny... dunno, but started getting off when I was a toddler...
Virginity? Still one at 18.
Why? Quite honestly, I just don't know any guys.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
1) I don't remember exactly but it was in middle school so around 12 yrs of age
2) 22
3) because i wanted to (its not a smartass answer, that's just the succinct explanation)

newsn

Nov 1, 2007
1.?
3.I was in a long term relationship with my girlfriend at the time and she seemed like the right person to have sex with so we did it after an unromantic night together and a chicken finger dinner oh yeah! lol.