A カイト (Kite Uncut 1998 DVDRip) hard-coded subs

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is one of those get it while its' hot posts. Not that this is well seeded, but it is currently seeded. This is a classic, and has been banned in many countries and edited so that it could be released in others. You lucky dogs get a rare chance to see the unedited version. No dubs here just hard coded subs (annoying as the subs are english and ????, which you can get rid of by deleting the .smi file), but this was the best seeded version I could find (looking into one or two more, if I find better, I will post better).

Seeing as they butchered the original story in the new 2014 live action film version, seemed a good time to post this.
Kite.jpg

Synopsis
Sawa is a school girl, an orphan, and an assassin. She is being controlled by a corrupt cop who gives her targets to kill, detailing to her the crimes these men have committed in order to justify their death. Some of his power over Sawa has to do with her deceased parents and the promise of revenge. When another orphan, a teenage boy called Oburi, is brought in to assist Sawa, the two teenage killers form a bond of sorts. As they heal each other's emotional wounds, they begin to dream of a life that would not be spent under the shadows of murder.

0kite-anime.jpg

Directed by Yasuomi Umetsu
Produced by Osamu Ecchu
Taro Miyabi
Written by Yasuomi Umetsu
Music by An Fu
Studio Green Bunny
ARMS
Released February 25, 1998

Attachments

• 86D0FE5B9FBD5ED08F704D18954FB6B3208F6A7D.torrent
    16.2 KB · Views: 732