A confusion I'd like to remove

watcher

May 8, 2008
Hii guys,
im not xactly new here > but nehow hav a question :

im confused bout the names of animation JAV > i mean what do u call movies(/what category) that are animated and adult video ?
and if u can pls give a wiki(?) link where i can read it all > the types i mean.

hope this aint the wrong question to ask orund this subforum.
thank you.i love akiba-online:love: !!

and what does "neo-otaku" tag mean.

ohh and also what is the software used to host this forums(idk how to put this across but hope some1 can answer mea), i kinda liek this forums best of all i hav seen

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Hi, watcher!

The lounge is mainly for introductions, but I don't see the harm in asking a question when you say hello!

Adult animated videos will be refered to as "Hentai Anime" and will be located in their own subforums in the "Hentai Torrent" and "Hentai Download" sections of the board. I don't know of a link to a more thorough description of anime types, but another member may come along and help us out.

As for the tag, neo-otaku, "neo" is a prefix that means "new" and "otaku" is a slang term that refers to a person who is obsessed with things like anime, video games, or geeky things in general.

So "neo-otaku" could be interpreted as saying "new anime geek".

Not sure about the forum software, but, again, maybe someone else can answer that for us.

Welcome to the community! I hope you like it here! :hi:

EDIT: Just saw that you joined a while ago. Even before I did! At any rate, Glad to meet you! :pandalaugh: