8.8 Richter earthquake hits Japan: Tsunami, nuclear meltdown, many dead

greenbrain

Support AKIBA-ONLINE
Aug 4, 2008
SO SAD ,TEARS, WEEPING. Deeply desperate. Sooner or later I'm believe japanses overcome earthquake.
Many korean LOVE JAPAN. We will help anykind of support to japan. Let's together overcome disaster. You are not alone JAPAN. We are same human.
From seoul s.korea.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007

rbtroy

Yumiko is sad, good bye
Jan 24, 2009
haarp? :puzzled:
must check out the color of clouds or the moon, before the earthquake (Both red)
I'm preying for them.

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Truly shocking images on tv, I hope this doesn't turn out as bad as people are predicting.:please:
*checks Miu's twitter*
She posted 12 hours ago... hope she's ok! :notagain:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I am not into prayers, but my thoughts are with all those who are suffering, and I wish them all a speedy recovery, not just the JAV and Idols, and more important hope they will get plenty of aid,

Take Care All, your in my thoughts

mongrol

Feb 11, 2011
My heart goes out to the people of Japan, and the friends I have there .. I feel so useless .. I want to be there to help everyone.

Japan is a strong and proud nation ... the Sun will rise again!

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Thank You Aquamarine for an update

I just watched a somebody try and out run the wave, never found out if he/she made it, I hope they did, such sadness, nice to know you are fine Aquamarine, I just wish all those who were unlucky to get the worse bits, will be ok now, and take care, my thoughts are with you all, and best wishes, and all those who are outside of Japan, I hope you all get to safety

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Aquamarine, even during a disaster you manage to maintain a colorfully amusing disposition.

I echo coolkevin's sentiment. Its good to know that you are OK. I hope your friends and colleges are also doing well.

Thank you for the updates. Please stay safe.

Desu

アッチョンブリケ
Jun 25, 2009
there are no words for commenting on such an horror... and it looks like the worst has yet to come: emergency has been declared at Fukushima nuclear plant, my god!

my kind regards to those who posted their best wishes about their AV actress: FUCKING ASSHOLES!
this is a global disaster you scumbags! hundreds of people died already and many others are missing!

Fuzzypeach

Dec 12, 2009
This is a bit nerve racking right now because these little quakes are strong and I am on edge because I am not sure if the next will be stronger than the last one. I am in the Kanagawa Prefecture near Atsugi and Nagano had a 6.6 quake an hour ago.
Thoughts go out to all the people that perished on 3/11/2011.
Stay strong Nippon, it isn't over.

jinux

Dec 1, 2009
my thoughts to japan.
may everyone stay srtong.
the world is with you <3

Oct 6, 2007
Good to know you're safe Aquamarine. I hope everyone else on Akiba that lives in Japan is good and well too. I have an ex who lives in Sendai and I haven't heard from her yet >_<

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Yeah, am glad you are safe aquamarine, I was kind of worried about you. Fuck if I know why.

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
My thoughts are with all our friends in japan..and I hope all japanese members of akiba are safe and their love ones and friends are also safe.:bow-pray:

It's truly heartbreaking..I love japan and I know the japanese are a strong people..they will get through this if we all help around the world.

Plus I hope all JAV girls are safe, I been checking a few Of the girls Blogs...

Tsubomi..is safe
Akiho Yoshizawa.. is safe
Sora Aoi is ..safe
Risa kasumi is.. safe
sarah....is safe
But Maria Ozawa's Producer lost contact with her-2 hours before the 8.9 magnitude earthquake...I hope she is safe.

I am concerned about Saori Hara..there is no word.I just pray she is safe:rainyday:

I just wish I could do something to help....:defeat:

uk21

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
What really makes me furious is the fact that some users at different websites just don´t have anything else in mind than to complain that there possibly are delays in the new releases of animations and hentai animations reg. the earthquake desaster.

That´s the most unimportant fact to think about at this moment.

Sorry guys thinking this way, you just are giant assholes!