2 problems i don't understand

tnanoha

Aug 15, 2008
hi everyone i am not so sure where to make this thread at so i just put it here. Actually i have 2 problem with a hentai game installation the game is called [Rolling Star] WET BLUE~プールサイドの天使たち~ i actually got it from this website. So anyway i am unable to install this game when i tried to install i got this two warning.

warning1.jpg

warning2.jpg

i have no idea what this means and just for your info the tried both the ? buttons in the lower right hand side the left side gives me this two errors and the right one exits the setup. So can anyway please help me.

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Did you run that soft using AppLocale ? And do you have the eastern languages packages installed on your comp ?

tnanoha

Aug 15, 2008
No i did not use AppLocale i just simply double clicked it to run and I went to the Region and Language settings and change the unicode to Japanese.

daice

Jun 22, 2008
I normally change Region and Language Settings like:
Regional Option
Paterns and Formats -> Japanese
Local -> Japan
Advanced Option
Idiom for non-Unicode programs ->Japanese
Conversion table to page code:
[x] 10001(MAC - Japanese)

Anyway, since my windows is not in english some of the names I used here my be different from an english windows. Give it a try and see if it works, otherwhise simply rename the .exe or the directory the .exe is saved (if it's with jap characters).

tnanoha

Aug 15, 2008
okay i set it all to jap and i got the same thing except it is now all in jap here is the screenshots.

setup.jpg

warningjap1.jpg

warningjap2.jpg

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Maybe you don't have some dll required... But it's impossible for me to guess, i don't know that game...

alc-o-holic

Aug 21, 2008
yeah all the crazy lettering and the "?????????????" means your system isnt running with japanese regional settings which usually wont let you intall. it looks however tho it looks like you fixed that problem in your following posts.

I would read the thread where you found the game and see if anyone else posted anything about having the same problem and if not post your error messages there.

now that you have japanese regional settings running properly you can also try typing the japanese error message into a translator and seeing if you can determine what its saying the problem is. this can be very hard since you cant copy/paste the error message. what I usually do in this situation is google 'japanese alphabet characters' and just go through the list copy/pasting each different character until you have all of them.

did a quick search and I found a good page for copying japanese writing characters:
http://www.linguanaut.com/japanese_alphabet.htm