Infection 3 problem

Blaken

Mar 18, 2008
Hey I recently got Infection 3 and after installing i could run the game but as soon as i tried to play the game would shut off, so i followed the guide to change my computer unicode thing to Japanese when i rebooted i was getting an error when i tried to run the game, looked like some files where missing so i tried to uninstall it but couldnt find how, so i deleted all the files and shortcuts to try and reinstall, but i couldnt. Now when i run it starts the same way buy when i hit the first of the 3 options some error pops up and the only thing in english is [INSTALL_PATH].

Is there anything i could do to install it again?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I can't help you, but maybe someone who can will check in if they see that this thread wasn't abandoned without a single reply from somebody else.

Could you possibly provide a screencap if it's giving you error messages in Japanese? We could at least translate those for you. But if it's garbled code, then ... :\

Blaken

Mar 18, 2008
Its random grable x.x well i hope someone can help. thanks alot though maybe ill be able to return the favor sometime ^^

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Sometimes you can use the registry cleaner in ccleaner to clean out any registry traces after you uninstall and delete that program. Usually that helps when I have problems with peerguardian.