• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

feet01

Aug 2, 2009
I've never seen that title. It looks promising, though. Thanks for the suggestion.
Oh, SDDM-059 Fan Appreciation Day Nanami Nanase is great movie with a beautifuly sweet Nanami! Not only that her fans appreciate her - but she also appreciates their sperm! :p
She get is in her mouth and gives comments about it, she's very talkative and happy.
Some guys are very thoughtful - one brings her flowers and another one a cake - and she etas the cake with his sperm.:cool:
Also, Nanami wears few different outfits in this movie (gray business suit, kimono, nurse outfit). And she swallows a lot!

90b741289808888.jpg

Daell

Aug 30, 2016
Hi,
really like your translations on ph, at least the first 2, since the 3. has text but it's only read from paper. There's no real reaction or anything. By all the scenes out there, i really wondered, why you picked that one. But the first 2 are top.

May i suggest MVSD-017 featuring Ryo Kiyohara, the scene with the glass.
There seems to be a lot of commentary, if you don't know it, I'm sure you will like it. That seems like the kind of scene that would really profit from subtitles.

There are also great scenes by that girl who seems to be called only 'Kay'.
She's in jld-013, 015 and 016. She talks a lot, would like to know, what it is. But it looks like she's very much into, what she's doing.;)

Regards
a fan:D

Reactions: shawn720s

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
you are my hero ! :DD

are any other ones coming ;)

ps: the second video is blocked on PH :/

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
I'm subtitling a new scene right now. It's half finished, but it's a 20+ min scene. I was hoping to finish it while I was on vacation, but I had forgotten how miserably tedious subtitling can be. Maybe I'll have it up within the next few weeks or so. It isn't my job, though, and I have other hobbies as well.
Kami-sama bless you !! Imma start calling you Gokkun Punch Man :DD

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Holy hell, that sounds tedious.

I just use Aegisub. ASS files can have many things done to them (fades, colors, karaoke effects, etc.). You can probably add in all the effects you want and more. A 30 minute scene like the one you did I can probably have done in 2-3 hours.