Reverse cuckolding ..husband/boyfriend watching wife with another woman?

ShannonT

Just a (horny) girl..
Jan 29, 2009
As the title says, does anyone know some movies where the husband or boyfriend watches the wife/girlfriend with another woman, or finds her another woman for a threesome?

Will try and find some myself too, but so far not successful. Any help is greatly appreciated!

ShannonT

Just a (horny) girl..
Jan 29, 2009
Found one, looking for more!

HJMO-302:

l5w19sw5eq0p.jpeg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hi, ShannonT; I thought of the "Prey Ripe for Feasting Upon" series.

1. SSPD-087
2. RBD-400
3. RBD-403
4. RBD-436
5. RBD-459

It's a wonderful series. The idea is one I personally cannot resist, where a bad-ass lesbian converts an innocent heterosexual woman. Secondly, while my attraction to Yumi Kazami (who plays the villainess) is hit or miss (Yumi commentary you might enjoy; I particularly liked CodeGeek's take on the lady), she is perfectly cast in roles where she plays the aggressor, given her "stocky" build; one may believe she has what it takes to kick ass.

Some, but not all, of the titles feature the husband of the conquered lady being cuckolded in the worst way. Let me give you an example, in perhaps the best of the series, the first one... it is wonderful because the mark is played by "The Eternal Victim," the irrepressible Yu Kawakami:

Prey Ripe For Feasting Upon 1 Newlywed Bitch Lesbian r*** [SSPD-087]

SSPD-087-1a.jpg

When the husband (played by the Wise Guy) comes upon the shocking scene of his beloved wife getting it on with another woman, he is outraged!

SSPD-087-0..jpg

He pulls Yumi away in a not-most-convincing manner, and then Yumi takes an aerosol can, and hits him in the eyes!

SSPD-087-1b..jpg

The strange thing is, when this happens to most of us, I'm sure we would start yelling, MY EYES! MY EYES! But the Wise Guy wimpily gets knocked... unconscious. So I suppose what Yumi grabbed was not a can of hair spray, but the roach-killing "Raid."

SSPD-087-1.jpg

Now the husband must confront the ultimate humiliation... having his woman taken by another woman.

It's the kind of thing that can really kill a man's spirits.

SSPD-087.jpg

Another one where Yumi gets pretty nasty is with:

Married Bitch r*** - Prey That's Just About Ripe For Feasting Upon... 2 [RBD-400], where the victim is played by Yuri Sato.

As lethal as that aerosol can may have been, this time Yumi ups the ante by grabbing a heavy iron. (Ouch!)

RBD-400-1.jpg

Aw! She didn't kill him. Well, all the better to taunt him, afterwards.

RBD-400.jpg

So it looks like they shrugged off the cuckolding element in the other titles, unfortunately. The only other one that came close was:

Married Bitch r*** – Prey That’s Just About Ripe For Feasting Upon… 5 [RBD-459], the last one from the series that came out in 2013, and one where the victim, played by Minami Ayase, was particularly vulnerable and delightful.

In this one, the husband doesn't know he is getting cuckolded, even though technically he is still being cuckolded, but it's not as much fun.

RBD-459.jpg

ShannonT, if you really are of the gender you claim to be, then you are especially welcome in Akiba-Online Land, because unlike Donald Trump, we do not discriminate. We like minorities. (Although the team you belong to is really the majority, since you are the stronger of the species. Just that your kind is a minority around here... unfortunately.)

Reactions: Casshern2

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
I just watched HJMO-302, but coming to it for the game/punishment theme because I am not (wasn't) a fan of lesbian action. Wow!

I was going to start a thread if there wasn't one, and that's how I found ShannonT's.

I was shocked at what a turn on it was, how erotic it was, to watch hesitant/resistant amateurs (and they were very not pretty!) being seduced, cajoled, tricked and forced into girl-on-girl action by Sakurai Ayu! Sakurai's body, her attitude, her predatory eyes were perfect as the arrogant, aggressive lesbian who despises and eagerly humiliates the boyfriends (who could only hear, not see).

So, whether the boyfriends/husbands watch or not, count me IN the fan club for straight amateurs being courted, molested, or r***ing by a predatory lesbian!

geneshami

Sep 25, 2009
I just watched HJMO-302, but coming to it for the game/punishment theme because I am not (wasn't) a fan of lesbian action. Wow!

I was going to start a thread if there wasn't one, and that's how I found ShannonT's.

I was shocked at what a turn on it was, how erotic it was, to watch hesitant/resistant amateurs (and they were very not pretty!) being seduced, cajoled, tricked and forced into girl-on-girl action by Sakurai Ayu! Sakurai's body, her attitude, her predatory eyes were perfect as the arrogant, aggressive lesbian who despises and eagerly humiliates the boyfriends (who could only hear, not see).

So, whether the boyfriends/husbands watch or not, count me IN the fan club for straight amateurs being courted, molested, or r***ing by a predatory lesbian!
that second girl in the red underwear is insanely cute.