Adorable Yumi Kazama

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I am not the greatest fan of Yumi Kazama, much as I greatly respect her as one of JAV's grande dames.

Just wanted to share with you, however, her new role as ROCKET's "mascot":

RCT-746 Yumi 1.jpg

RCT-746 Yumi  111.jpg

Irresistible!

RCT-746 Yumi 2..jpg

(What is that on her head... antenna??)

Looks like she is not as heavy-set here, either. (Sometimes these JAV actresses keep getting better-looking with time.)

If you'd like to catch this minute-long advertisement in action, tune in to the beginning of of the "Videomega" stream here. (Under the red "Play Video" box.)

Reactions: CodeGeek

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Yes, in that video - I'm don't know if I would use the word "adorable". But she's definitely nice.
I admit that I don't watch her movies. Most of the time she isn't very "sensitive"? in her roles. If she plays a shy and/or reserved person you won't buy it. Also I wouldn't but her in the "cute" corner at all. More like a 100% hardcore MILF maybe.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
(What is that on her head... antenna??)

I'm no expert on these and I especially can't tell you what it's called or if it has any function. But roughly it's part of the traditional dress (but I can't tell how authentic or not this version is) for Japanese folk festivals. It's part pagan-religion (at least influenced by, if not wholly shintoism). There are many such festivals, ranging from the most sombre and aristocratic to primitive and carnal.

My interpretation of those festivals is that's it's religious-based but serve very practical purposes such as promoting consumption, community-bonding/building and often match-making for young men and women. So I suspect some of the traditions (such as the antenna) might simply be silly for silly's sake. Just to be odd and different and for one (or a couple) days get everyone to let go, get drunk, spend some money and (perhaps) have sex irresponsibly. Every year JAV devote a number of productions to the theme of festivals.