JAV with Impregnation/Insemination Theme

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Great round up clemenceko! :D NTR-010 has definitely caught my eye as it looks plot based with plenty of taboo cheating action which is always good. Plus of course there's the actress Hitomi Inoue who is always so cheerfully delightful, and lets not forget that great figure and awesome boobies! :p

Watched WANZ-332 and completely agree with you. Great movie and Yuu Asakura looks great throughout (you can't go wrong with the sexy librarian look :oops:) and love the whole molester genre but i think i got confused with the word conceived in the title when i first saw it and this was definitely not a pregnancy movie although it does have a creampie at the end so you never know. Let's just pretend she was impregnated anyway ;).

vlcsnap-2015-05-01-18h51m33s75.png vlcsnap-2015-05-01-18h59m59s20.png vlcsnap-2015-05-01-18h53m32s238.png vlcsnap-2015-05-01-18h56m38s133.png

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Azumi definitely has a great look. :) She can pull off the innocent housewife very well but has also done some movies where she comes across really slutty too. :p Shame there's no actual confirmation of pregnancy but still there's plenty of shota action to enjoy and always love the scenes where the wife gets done right behind her husbands back. :oops:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Azumi definitely has a great look. :) She can pull off the innocent housewife very well but has also done some movies where she comes across really slutty too. :p Shame there's no actual confirmation of pregnancy but still there's plenty of shota action to enjoy and always love the scenes where the wife gets done right behind her husbands back. :oops:
Without having seen the movie and only based on the thumbnails: Azumi doesn't look like an innocent housewife in this movie. More like a horny one. ;)

Reactions: Motiman

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Upcoming release in June that I just came upon which I am highly looking forward to.

DIY-039 Pregnancy Than Pleasure ... Pies When It Comes To Addiction Big Announcer Danger Date Mad Iki Asked The Uterus Is Tingling Intravaginal Ejaculation Female Announcer Ayumi Shinoda

h_900diy039pl.jpg

I always love the announcer, news reader type of JAV where especially when they are being messed around at the table while they are reading out the news. Hopefully we can finally get to see Ayumi Shinoda having a baby bump since she had a lot of "false alarm" in all of her previous impregnation related JAV. She did quite a few and some have been reviewed here and those that I have seen always have her end up without any indication of pregnancy or a baby bump. Hope this title will break the trend.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
DIY-038 When It Comes To Pleasure ... Pies Addiction CA Danger Days From Pregnancy Seeking Uterus Is Tingling Intravaginal Ejaculation Go Mad Cabin Attendant Iioka Kanako

h_900diy038pl.jpg

Well ... this is quite a good CFNM title but as for impregnation wise, it is just a normal creampie movie. No baby bump or indication of pregnancy. For CFNM fans like me this is worth a download but for impregnation fans like me as well, well there isn't much worth to download.

Really a waste as really wanted to see Iioka Kananko with a baby bump.

1111.jpeg

Reactions: Motiman

ragemanger

Jul 15, 2012
I searched this thread and didn't see SDMT-958

It is in the amateur, gonzo style but with professional actresses. I have seen the first actress, Horiuchi Akimi, in another video, DVDES-788.

From my low understanding of Japanese, the premise is that a mom has a big libido and wants to be corrupted. There is not pregnancy test or belly bump, but there is a shot of an ovulation test with many creampie situations.

69290507940853634898.jpg

526e2c7b1693a.jpeg

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Wonderful! :D Thanks clemenceko! I just love this series so much. It's so deliciously naughty! ;) But i wish they would do away with this weird string bikini. It's just not sexy at all. :( Does anyone here find it sexy? Get them in some proper lingerie like they did at the end of DVDES-699.

Also thanks to ragemanger for bringing SDMT-958 to our attention. Hope i can find a link because Akimi Horiuchi is always a delight to watch. I too loved her in DVDES-788, So cute!

Last edited:
Reactions: clemenceko

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Wonderful! :D Thanks clemenceko! I just love this series so much. It's so deliciously naughty! ;) But i wish they would do away with this weird string bikini. It's just not sexy at all. :( Does anyone here find it sexy? Get them in some proper lingerie like they did at the end of DVDES-699.

Also thanks to ragemanger for bringing SDMT-958 to our attention. Hope i can find a link because Akimi Horiuchi is always a delight to watch. I too loved her in DVDES-788, So cute!

Ya agree with u. I also not in favour of the string bikini. Looks so strange.

angelvsdemon

Akiba Citizen
Jan 25, 2015
Hi,
I have some movies related to this topic, but I am not sure whether this site allows me to post mediafire links. Does anyone know about that?
If they accept mediafire links, I will contribute my collected movies then.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Hi,
I have some movies related to this topic, but I am not sure whether this site allows me to post mediafire links. Does anyone know about that?
If they accept mediafire links, I will contribute my collected movies then.
First you should read this: http://www.akiba-online.com/threads/filejoker-sponsorship.1504840/
And downloads should be posted in this section: http://www.akiba-online.com/forums/jav-downloads.44/
After that you can post a link to your thread here.