IPZ274 - Alice Miyuki Naughty Relationship And Her Elder Sister
ipz00274pl.jpg

IPZ%2B274_001.jpg

IPZ%2B274_002.jpg

IPZ%2B274_003.jpg

IPZ%2B274_004.jpg

LINK:
IPZ274 - Alice Miyuki.srt - 78 KB

IPZ-274 listed as a difficult film to finish, within 3 hours duration there's more than 1000 conversations involved, with hard work it easily done.
Hope everyone enjoy it!

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
This sub specially for Motiman whose always appreciate my works,

ipz00274pl.jpg

IPZ%2B274_001.jpg

IPZ%2B274_002.jpg

IPZ%2B274_003.jpg

IPZ%2B274_004.jpg

LINK:

IPZ-274 listed as a difficult film to finish, within 3 hours duration there's more than 1000 conversations involved, with hard work it easily done.
Hope everyone enjoy it!

Thanks again for your hard work! Really appreciate your work.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Exactly that is the problem. If we all follow your pattern we will have a lot of different threads in no time. And some of these threads will also contain the same movies. So I don't think that this is a solution - at least not a good or practical one.

Good point CodeGeek. I thought i would try the poll option just as a starting point to see what level of interest it would generate. So far the movies i selected have only got 4 votes in total. It's only been two days but i don't think there is going to be much interest to follow.

Payment system to the translators/workers - donations in the form of paypal/bitcoins etc, advertising revenue, file host revenue. Donate with a request.

Voting system - I guess I could create a message box on the website everyone could send the titles they are interested in, I'll place 5-8 titles into a poll and everyone can vote on them each week, top 1-2 will be allocated to a current projects list, and be translated

This seems to be the best way. I really hope you can get it to work as i would be willing to contribute a few dollars to specific titles.

2. List three JAV video titles you would like to see translated. Indicate video code and provide a link to each one of the titles you are listing (NOTE: titles without a code and/or torrent link will be ignored from the final count).

3. What are your favourite JAV video generes (list only your three most favourite)?

I'm sure this will not address all the problems you have identified, but will be a first step in the identification of shared interests to know what JAV genres are more likely to get funded by our community.

I'd like your input to identify JAV genres including a one line description. I know the following:

- School girl
- School teacher
- Molester - as in train molester
- Pregnancy
- Bukkake - several men ejaculating on a woman
- Gokkum - women drinking semen from a container
- Incest - all forms of incest
- Mature women
- Massage
- Doctor
- Nurse
- Paipan - shaved pussy
- What else?

Interesting idea with the whole survey option. Getting an idea of what genre of movie has the most interest before then selecting a few titles from the genre for a vote could be a good way to go.

My gf and I used a simple Google doc to work remotely at night on SDDE-304. See the following link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z2RWwKhAciQLEv6nFcbNADd4VpzgimNBIU2jaN0auA4/edit?usp=sharing

Translations looks very good, just wish i could find a working link for this title. Can anyone help?

winterkaze

漢字ランド
Oct 22, 2014
ok, I will hold of the web development for now, as we will need a bit of a fanbase to support it,

I'm thinking an alternative could be to try and contact the akiba-online mod's, and ask about creating a 'translation discussion' subsection in the forum,

This could be a place where people can create threads on topics like' videos they've subbed, requests for translation, and random discussions about translating , etc',

I'm happy to go through the subs on the forum every now and then and make sure no one is making completely inaccurate subs randomly;

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
ok, I will hold of the web development for now, as we will need a bit of a fanbase to support it,

I'm thinking an alternative could be to try and contact the akiba-online mod's, and ask about creating a 'translation discussion' subsection in the forum,

This could be a place where people can create threads on topics like' videos they've subbed, requests for translation, and random discussions about translating , etc',

I'm happy to go through the subs on the forum every now and then and make sure no one is making completely inaccurate subs randomly;
I would have appreciated if there would have been a better way than to open thread or using a survey. So it's a pity that the development of the site is on-hold.
Also I understand that you need a fan base, I'm not sure if we have a chicken or the egg problem here: Maybe you first need such a site to create a base.
I would create a section because it will end in chaos. I don't know in how many threads I'm currently writing each day that the creator posted in the wrong section. Or missed to put the movie code in the title (if it is in one of the request sections). Some people also post before they even try the search ones.
I really would prefer to have a website which offers the possibilities to organize this process a little bit more - also I know creating such a site will need some time and effort.

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
This sub specially for Motiman whose always appreciate my works,

ipz00274pl.jpg

IPZ%2B274_001.jpg

IPZ%2B274_002.jpg

IPZ%2B274_003.jpg

IPZ%2B274_004.jpg

LINK:

Hope everyone enjoy it!

Damn, how did i miss this yesterday! There's been so much traffic the last two days i somehow managed to skip a whole section of this thread.:confused:

Anyway onto the thank you's and i really can't give enough, Bonekace you are simply too good to us!:D A total legend mate! The fact that you've taken time out of your life to translate this movie, which as you pointed out is quite long and wordy, is much appreciated. I really loved this movie, the contrast between the two girls in the movie is awesome. On the one hand you have the absolutely beautiful Alice Miyuki with her model like figure and gorgeous face. Then you have Yuri Shinomiya with her wonderfully kawaii look. The dream sequence with the two women is awesome and seeing it fully subbed is totally amazing. Great work! :D

vlcsnap-2014-11-19-21h18m46s26.png vlcsnap-2014-11-19-21h19m08s76.png vlcsnap-2014-11-19-21h20m49s66.png

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
The survey has received the whole of 9 replies... and, surprisingly, 3 of them (a full 33%) are not willing to support a community fund to translate JAV videos.[...]
It would be interesting, if they are interested in subs, but don't want to pay. Or if they are not interested at all.
Also it would be interesting if these were just some clowns or if they were serious about it.

There are a few people here posting as well as reading. So I'm somehow not surprised that not many took part in the survey. I guess we have to "advertise" this thread and raise awareness that also subs for JAV now exists.

winterkaze

漢字ランド
Oct 22, 2014
I would have appreciated if there would have been a better way than to open thread or using a survey. So it's a pity that the development of the site is on-hold.
Also I understand that you need a fan base, I'm not sure if we have a chicken or the egg problem here: Maybe you first need such a site to create a base.
I would create a section because it will end in chaos. I don't know in how many threads I'm currently writing each day that the creator posted in the wrong section. Or missed to put the movie code in the title (if it is in one of the request sections). Some people also post before they even try the search ones.
I really would prefer to have a website which offers the possibilities to organize this process a little bit more - also I know creating such a site will need some time and effort.

Yeh, I just looked through the request section and noticed how untidy it is o_O

I guess an alternative again, would be to just create a fansub group like the anime and drama ones (have a translator, timecoder, editor/TC, site developer), where the site will just run polls for what vids to translate, and have a donate section which will go to the site maintenance and paying out the members from whatever donations it gets; I kinda see this as a hobby rather than something i get paid for. It probably wont be as active first, but after a while it should get better.

Reactions: CodeGeek
Mar 28, 2008
You guys are making it too hard.

Just pick any movie, sort of like Motimans been doing.

Post the cover and some sort of chipping like app in the OP. Showcasing how much more is needed to start the subbing.

When you move onto the next one kill the thread, make a new one but with the new cover and chipping thingy once again. And just post the links in the OP of the new thread in a spoiler of past subs.

You arent here to provide the download links but just the subtitles.

Just pick any popular studio from these.

S1 Style

Ideapocket

Madonna

Tameike Goro

Moodyz

Attackers

SOD Create

Then pick a popular girl from any of these.

Then pick the most recent movie she has done.

And from what movie u start u will keep subbing new releases that proceed to come about every month about her or a different girl. Depending on how many subs u can get through a month.

No need to sub older releases if you are going to start, you will just convolute this formula.

The poll/survey thing on what you should sub wont work.

Just pick a movie , post the cover in the OP and put in a chipping thing that u can chip a dollar to and shows the progress of how much more is needed to start the subbing.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I think we should let the survey run for at least a full week, but we definitively we need to publicise it more across any other forums we may frequent.
Agree.

Where is the sub request section mentioned (the untidy one)?
The point is that threads are opened in the adult or JAV discussion section which belong to one of the identification sections or request sections. Especially new members posts wherever they come across first - if it matches their problem or not.

You guys are making it too hard.

Just pick any movie, sort of like Motimans been doing.

Post the cover and some sort of chipping like app in the OP. Showcasing how much more is needed to start the subbing.

When you move onto the next one kill the thread, make a new one but with the new cover and chipping thingy once again. And just post the links in the OP of the new thread in a spoiler of past subs.

You arent here to provide the download links but just the subtitles.

Just pick any popular studio from these.

S1 Style

Ideapocket

Madonna

Tameike Goro

Moodyz

Attackers

SOD Create

Then pick a popular girl from any of these.

Then pick the most recent movie she has done.

And from what movie u start u will keep subbing new releases that proceed to come about every month about her or a different girl. Depending on how many subs u can get through a month.

No need to sub older releases if you are going to start, you will just convolute this formula.

The poll/survey thing on what you should sub wont work.

Just pick a movie , post the cover in the OP and put in a chipping thing that u can chip a dollar to and shows the progress of how much more is needed to start the subbing.
Hey, shinigamie, you forgot Attackers, Hibino and Glory Quest! :p ;)
In this case it would be really better to have a section for subs. But I'm still a fan of winterkaze's idea:
I guess an alternative again, would be to just create a fansub group like the anime and drama ones (have a translator, timecoder, editor/TC, site developer), where the site will just run polls for what vids to translate, and have a donate section which will go to the site maintenance and paying out the members from whatever donations it gets; I kinda see this as a hobby rather than something i get paid for. It probably wont be as active first, but after a while it should get better.

What's stopping the launch of the next sub? $$$?
Stopped? :confused:

Mar 28, 2008
Agree.

The point is that threads are opened in the adult or JAV discussion section which belong to one of the identification sections or request sections. Especially new members posts wherever they come across first - if it matches their problem or not.

Hey, shinigamie, you forgot Attackers, Hibino and Glory Quest! :p ;)
In this case it would be really better to have a section for subs. But I'm still a fan of winterkaze's idea:

Stopped? :confused:
Attackers is right in there.

Also keeping the list short is good, it doesnt convolute things

winterkaze

漢字ランド
Oct 22, 2014
I think we should let the survey run for at least a full week, but we definitively we need to publicise it more across any other forums we may frequent.

Where is the sub request section mentioned (the untidy one)?
Think I was just looking at the request and trade section, just for movies/vids.

The fansub group idea would probably work the best, I noticed some of Bonekace's subs have had 70+ and 110+ downloads from the subyshare site, so there is demand for subs. There are probably some titles with high demand for subs that people are willing to pay for , but I guess the majority of users are probably just happy with free ones.

plus I think if you're gonna charge people for subs, u better be 99.9% accurate, which is hard to be sure of unless a native Japanese speaker transcribed the video for you before u translated it. There are groups out there that create Japanese transcript/subs for J-dramas (I have no idea why), these are what alot of the j-drama fansub groups work off.

winterkaze

漢字ランド
Oct 22, 2014
1. My gf is Japanese, so she could provide the transcription in Japanese (as she did for SDDE-304, see original transcription here: link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z2RWwKhAciQLEv6nFcbNADd4VpzgimNBIU2jaN0auA4/edit?usp=sharing)

2. I found a good tool that renders a really nice Romaji out of Japanese characters.

3. Once I got the Romaji characters I timed the subtitles without her help (and I don't speak any Japanese. I think the problem was simplified by the fact that my native tongue is Spanish and vowel pronunciation in both languages is pretty much the same).

4. Once the Romaji subtitles were timed, together we produced the English translation.

5. Substitute the timed Romaji for English.

We would be willing to do all 4 steps, but to speed things up, we could do steps 1 and 2, another "team" times the Romaji, we (or another team) produces the English translation (step 4), and we (or another team) produces step 5.

As I suggested before, we could share a simple Google document (like the one above) with selected members to confirm the translation is moving forward.

I think it is worth considering what shinigamie suggested as a sort of MVP (Minimum Viable Product), without investing effort in building another website, and persuading members in this forum to go to another website:

1. Select a popular studio
2. Select a popular actress and recent release (I would add select a popular genre and a title not too long and without too much dialogue, just to test the entire procedure). Alternatively, translate the movies with the highest number of downloads in this forum (but I don't know how to determine that in this forum. Perhaps the administrators would be kind to assist).
3. Setup a donation drive in a new discussion thread kickstarter-style (but I don't know how to do that).
4. Once an agreed amount has been reached, proceed to produce the subtitles with the QA requested within, say, 2-3 weeks.
5. Distribute subtitles first to those who donate (one week later to everyone else or something like that).
5. Split the funds secured according to work performed and, of course, assigning a percentage of the proceedings to this wonderful forum, Akiba-online.

What do you guys think?

hmmmm , i never saw the site as a competitor to akiba-online
as akiba-online is a discussion board, and the site is more of a place to form a fansubbing group working co-side,
which is why i dropped the idea of a crowdfunding component fast.

am happy to distribute the subs on akiba-online if there was a section at the same time, and as many other forums too.
a few of the guys uploading videos here also have a blog on the side

My first site was meant to take the direction of a group that was gonna fansub JAV's, but unfortunately there was a lack of interest in contributors and my site went down fast so I looked into a funding idea for the translators.
But it was always a real headache to figure out the $$$ side of things so I lost interest, as I spent more time discussing business than forming a fansub group.

It would be cool to see the JAV area get at least one real fan-subbing group (like the drama, anime, visual novels).

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
[...] and persuading members in this forum to go to another website [...]
That point I also don't understand. :confused: I understood that website of winterkaze as a place to organize the subbing (Not as a substitution for Google document, of course), not as another forum.
You could offer the downloads there - maybe login protected for the paying people - and free for all later. You can also use it for the polls. Maybe only people with a login can take part in it. So you also know who voted for the movie which means you know he is willing to pay.

[...]It would be cool to see the JAV area get at least one real fan-subbing group (like the drama, anime, visual novels).
Definitely. :)

Mar 28, 2008
Ok, so who can mention 2-3 titles worth translating according to the parameters above?:

1. Select a popular studio
2. Select a popular actress and recent release (I would add select a popular genre and a title not too long and without too much dialogue, just to test the entire procedure). OR a title with the highest number of downloads in this forum (but I don't know how to determine that in this forum. Perhaps the administrators would be kind to assist).

Once we have a candidate, my gf and I can begin working on the translation.

Second, who can put together a kickstarter-style donation drive here in Akiba-Online?
Go with MDYD-951 With Hitomi Tanaka.
That will get you people to chip in for it 100%.

And then proceed to sub the next one next month or whenever you can since its out.

Once you start, remember to post a link to it on Hitomi tanakas thread in scanlover.

Cant really say for the other 2 girls.

You want diversity.