Zool's Full Fisting & Extreme Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Last edited:
Reactions: zoolanimal

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
I can do that. If nobody else post it before it finish downloading(which will likely take a few day knowing emule) I'll post it here.

BTW, I just posted SKND-072 in the Sakura Kikaku thread. Thought I'd mention it here since it was part of one of zools group buy if I'm not mistaken.

SamKook,

i for one won't be posting COT-001 as i can't find it in storage and the two torrents i found haven't shown a peep of life so i am sure we all can wait until your emule download's it. eMule-simple-icon.pngall hail the mighty donkey!!!

let this be a lesson to all you downloader's - including myself - there is still a lot of good material that is up and running on emule and it is not a network to be neglected.

and btw if you like graffiti girl videos, and i do, you will find that SKND-072, posted by SamKook is a good example created by sakura kikaku. and the idol, identified by SamKook as Rui(ルイ), is a 52 year old i would definitely like to make an acquaintance with.

Last edited:

snkgna

Oct 27, 2010
jakester,

oh yeah! i like. downloaded torrent and it is downloading now.

and while my tendencies are toward extreme fisting, SM and fetish video i get a perverse satisfaction out of golden girls and WAM, graffiti girls and very pretty lesbian girl on girl. just no telling for tastes.

this is blu-ray disc?

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
this is blu-ray disc?

personally i don't know if XRW-139 is blu ray - i assume that XRW-139 is not blu ray.
blu ray disc usually seem to have various logos something like blu_ray_disc_0_133233.jpg as opposed to dvd+logo.jpewhich i always thought ment it was a plain dvd.

the dvd video logo with the dvd platter in between is located on the lower left hand side of the cover.

someone with more knowledge of the blu ray world will have to answer your question as opposed to my speculation.

Last edited:

grisa

Akiba Citizen
Mar 5, 2007
i am also making a personal buy for 5 rocket graffiti girls videos, to-wit: RCT-496, RCT-505, RCT-544, RCT-694 and RCT-744

the total price for these 5 graffiti girl rocket videos is 3,700円

Hello zool,
if you're not purchasing those for a support or rip quality reasons, but just for the "ownership", I have RCT-505 & RCT-544 from other sources and I can share them.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Hello zool,
if you're not purchasing those for a support or rip quality reasons, but just for the "ownership", I have RCT-505 & RCT-544 from other sources and I can share them.

hey grisa,

thanks for the offer but i sent out my money yesterday. if i had known you had RCT-505 and RCT-544 i would have happily gotten them from you, whatever format they were in. i do want to post graffiti girls videos but have no real vested interest in high quality rips of those rocket videos and would like them from whatever source i can obtain them from. notwithstanding that the .iso files i am getting only cost about $6 each so they are a bargain. again, thanks for the offer.

Last edited:

jakester

Flowers always make a girl smile!
Apr 19, 2014
thank you jakester.
My Pleasure. Like you said "no accounting for some peoples tastes." Like you I enjoy extreme fisting and extreme Sm especially if it includes large insertion and fisting. I also enjoy female ejaculation and lactating, also watching small women take big cocks.... Just plain wierd but thats me!
Jakester

Evande

Sep 29, 2011
Jakester,

Re: MVSD-232. Any Filejoker links? Incidentally, thanks for the heads up on Yuu Kawakami. She's not my favourite, but she does quality work, whether it be lesbian, rope or the occasional fisting. Looking forward to KNSD-27 (which I thought I had), and evidently SBK-S1. Ema heats my stove quicker in the morning, like Ai Mizushima and Nana Takeshita, who takes pride of place. I am not particularly a fan of bondage (cuz I can't tie my shoelaces), but it's nice to watch now and then. I thought I had COT-001, but I don't. Looks like SamKook might be the hero there. If you need COT-003, let me know.

jakester

Flowers always make a girl smile!
Apr 19, 2014
Jakester,

Re: MVSD-232. Any Filejoker links? Incidentally, thanks for the heads up on Yuu Kawakami. She's not my favourite, but she does quality work, whether it be lesbian, rope or the occasional fisting. Looking forward to KNSD-27 (which I thought I had), and evidently SBK-S1. Ema heats my stove quicker in the morning, like Ai Mizushima and Nana Takeshita, who takes pride of place. I am not particularly a fan of bondage (cuz I can't tie my shoelaces), but it's nice to watch now and then. I thought I had COT-001, but I don't. Looks like SamKook might be the hero there. If you need COT-003, let me know.
I can upload to filejoker. In the past I have been only using one file storage 'cause I have been too,laxy to get an FTP client. Zman usually does the mirrors but I guess it is unfair to him to put it all on his servers.
Jake
PS will take a couple days.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Jakester,
If you need COT-003, let me know.

Evande,

i know i'd like to see COT-003 [Hoshiduki Mayura/星月まゆら , yum!] and if you posted it you would save me a few kopeks as i am trying to get COT-001 through COT-014, all for posting later.

Reactions: jakester

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Dogma Cot-001

Movie: 320x240p, mp4, time: 02:26:14, 896MB
https://filejoker.net/5rd2lit86bc3
or
http://ul.to/4hzq9a2z
or
http://rapidgator.net/file/7631e170641b10fca138131520d164ca/cot1.rar.html

I have all until COT-014, except for COT-002 and COT-010
if needed.
Cheers

thanks - i got COT-002 a couple of days ago, and it turns out i have COT-003, i am attempting to download a torrent of COT-005.rmvb, i have COT-006 [correction: this is a very partially downloaded torrent], i posted COT-008 already, and i am downloading COT-010 as i write this.

trade 'ya COT-002 and COT-010, and those 4 縛折檻夫人 [ 縛折檻夫人5, 縛折檻夫人6 and the 2 special 縛折檻夫人] videos i know you want for your COT-004, -006, -007, -009, -011 to -014. acceptable? and i will throw in COT-005.rmvb if it downloads from the torrent.

Last edited:
Reactions: jakester

cohibauno

Feb 2, 2012
Hey Zool
I have just checked my collection of the COT series with the covers from Dogma's site
and I don't have COT-005 the only one missing, found the other two.
The Special edition is DDT-303 M Girl Collection and should have this on a harddrive too.
I will trade those I have any time you like ;).
Seems to me like Cot-009 and 010 not is the Core SM series (vol. series) from the look of the covers.

I would very much like to have cot-005 Vol.4 with Ramu Himemiya if anyone have this one.
Cheers

Last edited:

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Hey Zool
I have just checked my collection of the COT series with the covers from Dogma's site
and I don't have COT-002, 005 and 010.
The Special edition is DDT-303 M Girl Collection and should have this on a harddrive too.
I will trade those I have any time you like ;).
Seems to me like Cot-009 and 010 not is the Core SM series (vol. series) from the look of the covers.

I would very much like to have cot-005 Vol.4 with Ramu Himemiya if anyone have this one.
Cheers

cohiba, i am pretty sure i have COT-005 somewhere - there is a mybook i have to check - the reason i say this is in my NAS is a torrent of COT-005, attached. it is a 1.83 .rmvb so maybe i never downloaded it. i think this is the original source: http://forums.sexinsex.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=3385556

Attachments

• COT-005.torrent
    76.3 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Any chance anyone could reup NHDT-731

rubberhole,

NHDT-731 has never been posted by me, 1nhdt731pl.jpg

our friend greenglobe is the last person i know who posted a direct download link to NHDT-731 so you might want to make a request for a repost on his great bondage thread.

and you do know that javlibrary has at least three torrents of this video posted right now?

Reactions: tliu223

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
cohiba, i am pretty sure i have COT-005 somewhere - there is a mybook i have to check - the reason i say this is in my NAS is a torrent of COT-005, attached. it is a 1.83 .rmvb so maybe i never downloaded it. i think this is the original source: http://forums.sexinsex.net/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=3385556

cohiba, so far i am attempting to download two different torrents for COT-005 and after 16 + hours there is no life in either of them yet. so i went ahead and got an .iso of COT-005 for 1.020円 740円. as soon as i get it we can start trading COT- files. the other 4 縛折檻夫人 will take a week or more to get to me.

Last edited: