Zool's Full Fisting & Extreme Thread

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
A little assistance if you can...
I downloaded a video. It is in DVD format (VOB files) When I try to convert it there is no audio on the first segment. When I paly the .vob file alone it plays fine with audio. Any ideas how to fix that?
Jakester

If what zool suggested fails(it does help a lot with some softwares) and if the software you're using allows you to load the audio track separately from the video, you can extract it from the VOBs using DGmpgDec 1.58(don't use the SSE version that's more recent if you search elsewhere for it, it has issues only to save a few seconds at most).

Just load(File->Open) all the vob files that contains the movie(usually VTS_01_1, VTS_01_2, etc., don't select the 0 one) and do File->Demux Audio-Only stream and it will save the audio track(s) in the same folder as the vobs.

You can also join the video in one m2v file if you use"Save Project and Demux Video" and it will also automatically extract the audio track separately.

If VOBmerge fails to properly join them and you can't load them separately, you can also mux the video and audio together using your favorite muxer(mkvtoolnix would be my first choice) and you'll end up with everything in one file.
The above line can be good to know for you too zool, I feel like I may have forgotten to mention that option at some point since I just remembered you could also extract the video in one track with it(I rarely use it manually nowadays and that's not useful the way I do things).

The advantage is that's it's really good at dealing with VOB files(probably the best at it actually) and you can even trim the video beforehand(with preview) so it's very easy to skip the ads and/or the manufacturer intro.

Corer

Jan 9, 2015
what's happening!

i about got my computer up and running. my distribution of videos from the last buy is about to happen. look for them tomorrow buyers.

i had hoped it would be Night24 videos the group would buy but that is not to be. i am going to get the following AXDVD- videos:

http://www.dmm.co.jp/rental/-/detail/=/cid=86axdvd0014ra/
http://www.dmm.co.jp/rental/-/detail/=/cid=86axdvd0006r/
http://www.dmm.co.jp/rental/-/detail/=/cid=86axdvd0007r/
http://www.dmm.co.jp/rental/-/detail/=/cid=86axdvd0009ra/
http://www.dmm.co.jp/rental/-/detail/=/cid=86axdvd0010ra/
http://www.dmm.co.jp/rental/-/detail/=/cid=86axdvd0012ra/
http://www.dmm.co.jp/rental/-/detail/=/cid=86axdvd0013ra/
http://www.dmm.co.jp/rental/-/detail/=/cid=86axdvd0018ra/
http://www.dmm.co.jp/rental/-/detail/=/cid=86axdvd0019ra/

if you are interested in participating in this buy let me know. send me a private message or email to zoolanimal@gmail.com and i can send you the details

i am also working up a post of the hesei vol.15 video - the torrent was posted by JekKun who also ripped the video.

You do realise that these AXDVD videos are Night24 videos right?
For example:
86axdvd0006r contains 4058 (58)
86axdvd00014r is 4215 (215)
86axdvd0012r contains 1075 (75)

I think everything is already available actually. I can figure the ID's out for you, but that requires time.

It's a pity the Night24 group buy won't happen but imo it's silly to buy videos that are already out there to download.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
You do realise that these AXDVD videos are Night24 videos right?
For example:
86axdvd0006r contains 4058 (58)
86axdvd00014r is 4215 (215)
86axdvd0012r contains 1075 (75)

I think everything is already available actually. I can figure the ID's out for you, but that requires time.

It's a pity the Night24 group buy won't happen but imo it's silly to buy videos that are already out there to download.

we all should know that many SRD-, SW-, SVND-, AXDVD-, and MUSO- series videos are the original censored versions of videos licensed to Night24 and distributed in uncensored format.

and i would hazard a guess that all the AXDVD- series videos the group buy intends to purchase this month are available in uncensored format. now that might be a reason someone might not join the group purchase but it is not a reason to prevent their posting or their purchase.

personally i am going to continue to post SRD-, SW-, SVND-, AXDVD-, and MUSO- series videos or foster their posting on my threads, whether censored or uncensored.

the reasons the Night24 buy is postponed is unrelated to any of these issues. and i can assure you that a Night24 video purchase of HD ppv videos will occur in the coming months. reasons for postponing the purchase have more to do with maximizing the group buy's ability to purchase videos at a decent price rather than any other reasons.

Corer

Jan 9, 2015
we all should know that many SRD-, SW-, SVND-, AXDVD-, and MUSO- series videos are the original censored versions of videos licensed to Night24 and distributed in uncensored format.

and i would hazard a guess that all the AXDVD- series videos the group buy intends to purchase this month are available in uncensored format. now that might be a reason someone might not join the group purchase but it is not a reason to prevent their posting or their purchase.

personally i am going to continue to post SRD-, SW-, SVND-, AXDVD-, and MUSO- series videos or foster their posting on my threads, whether censored or uncensored.

the reasons the Night24 buy is postponed is unrelated to any of these issues. and i can assure you that a Night24 video purchase of HD ppv videos will occur in the coming months. reasons for postponing the purchase have more to do with maximizing the group buy's ability to purchase videos at a decent price rather than any other reasons.

Well that's fine of course. I simply recognized these videos and wanted to warn you in case you didn't knew :)
I wish you good luck with the group purchase.
Let me know if you want help with ID'ing them if you are interested.

Evande

Sep 29, 2011
Evande watched the whole thing, and managed to roast a delicious chicken in the meantime. Even though I want to congratulate these allstar troopers for their teamwork, there was no fisting per se in the entire 182 minutes. Yes, the darling Yui Misaki managed to make a star out of a baseball bat, but that was about it. A promising start: When you begin with Yuu Kawakami, there's not many places to go after that, but they did. However, they did not provide any good old fisting. I still "liked" it because of the grand effort of Yuu, Shizuka, and others but it left this audience wanting more. My roast chook seemed to balance that out, and I now have 102 uses for beer.

Last edited:

jakester

Flowers always make a girl smile!
Apr 19, 2014
Evande, "watched the whole thing" What whole thing???????

Hey! Zool and SamKook thanks for all the help and info. Will try those suggestions in the next couple days......

Reactions: zoolanimal

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009

jakester, i was wondering that myself - personally i never made it past a couple of six packs but 102 is homeric!

Evande

Sep 29, 2011

Hey! Zool and SamKook thanks for all the help and info. Will try those suggestions in the next couple days......
Still having trouble with multiquote. I meant the Sam Kook video on page 132 starting with Kawakami Yuu.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
. . . . .
Let me know if you want help with ID'ing them if you are interested.

go for it - i will add that info to my posts.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Still having trouble with multiquote. I meant the Sam Kook video on page 132 starting with Kawakami Yuu.

Evande,

i would say that if you download a sanwa mook video most of the time you are looking for an SM-fest rather than a fisting-fest.

look at the tags associated which hisei vol.15, which i just posted, that has numerous scenes of fisting. but i would assess it is more solidly on the SM side than fisting.

Evande

Sep 29, 2011
No worries, Zool. I tend to shy away from Mook's videos because he is a bit too hardcore for me, too cinema verité if you will. I prefer fisting and some light SM. I kinda draw the line at needles and purple breasts (Forgive me, even I judge a tiny bit). Unless, of course he is working with bona fide stars like Nana Takeshita in which case I will collect it. This video had Yui Misaki, and a few other very lovely ladies, so I wanted it. I thought it had Ai Mizushima (my avatar) based on the cover, but it is sometimes hard to tell. I did notice that a lot of the clips were annotated NHT or NHD or something. Would that be Natural High? Coming up to Hisei-15 soon, but still a few pages back working on SAIT-008. Zool has a great collection, and has a lot of great friends too!

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
No worries, Zool. I tend to shy away from Mook's videos because he is a bit too hardcore for me, too cinema verité if you will. I prefer fisting and some light SM. I kinda draw the line at needles and purple breasts (Forgive me, even I judge a tiny bit). Unless, of course he is working with bona fide stars like Nana Takeshita in which case I will collect it. This video had Yui Misaki, and a few other very lovely ladies, so I wanted it. I thought it had Ai Mizushima (my avatar) based on the cover, but it is sometimes hard to tell. I did notice that a lot of the clips were annotated NHT or NHD or something. Would that be Natural High? Coming up to Hisei-15 soon, but still a few pages back working on SAIT-008. Zool has a great collection, and has a lot of great friends too!

and speaking of our beloved nana takeshita / 竹下なな - i am planning to get 10 of her videos - assuming i can get them for a reasonable price - mostly non-fisting but a few fisting in there too:

SIMG-321 _jacket.jpg ADV-SR0015_jacket.jpg ARMD-579_jacket.jpg FEO-008_jacket.jpg GLD-004_jacket.jpg
HZT-02_jacket.jpg MAGD-32_jacket.jpg NADE-443_jacket.jpg SCF-023_jacket.jpg SCF-028_jacket.jpg

FEO-008, MAGD-32 and SCF-028 are the one's with fisting specifically - i bet there is some fisting tucked in some of the others too.

Last edited:
Reactions: jack wayne

jakester

Flowers always make a girl smile!
Apr 19, 2014
Zman. I would like to join the group buy for nana. Let me know how. Also I have a short fisting clip from an "ART" video but have never been abla to ID the movie. Any help getting this one would be appreciated.
Jakester
http://ul.to/d2kca2w4

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Zman. I would like to join the group buy for nana. Let me know how. . . . ..
Jakester

hey jakester, my original intention was just to get these for myself in a nana hoard on my NAS. it is actually a good idea to make buying some "nana" a group buy. most are fetish of one kind or another but a few are just "nana" and mostly nana lesbian.

i haven't checked prices but i will do so.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Zman. . . . . . Also I have a short fisting clip from an "ART" video but have never been abla to ID the movie. Any help getting this one would be appreciated.
Jakester

jakester,

where have you been hoarding this video? share, share, share!

the woman we have all seen before and i cannot recall her name. that is probably the big clue.

also the fisting is a clue since Art video rarely has fisting. and i assume from the logo in the upper left hand corner that this excellent clip says it is an "Art" video.

her ankles are bound with hemp, but serve no apparent purpose but the aesthetic.

here's full screenshots
Japanese girl get fisted.avi_thumbs_[2015.10.27_10.07.04].jpg

and here are full individual snaps of her:
Japanese girl get fisted.avi_snapshot_00.33_[2015.10.27_10.17.07].jpg Japanese girl get fisted.avi_snapshot_01.25_[2015.10.27_10.17.59].jpg Japanese girl get fisted.avi_snapshot_01.37_[2015.10.27_10.18.11].jpg Japanese girl get fisted.avi_snapshot_02.02_[2015.10.27_10.18.36].jpg Japanese girl get fisted.avi_snapshot_02.50_[2015.10.27_10.19.32].jpgJapanese girl get fisted.avi_snapshot_03.17_[2015.10.27_10.19.58].jpg Japanese girl get fisted.avi_snapshot_04.54_[2015.10.27_10.20.58].jpg

and here are mirrors posted on filejoker and subyshare:

https://filejoker.net/ydn5dw3xu2rs/Japanese girl get fisted.avi 29.1 Mb

http://subyshare.com/202i0ie5pguo/Japanese_girl_get_fisted.avi.html

zool's guess: i went into Art SM video [www.art-sm.com/] and searched フィスト and one of the fisting choices is A-0155, SM MADNESS Vol.9 [完全復刻版] - 崩落のM奴隷まみ22才 which i unfortunately do not have, and it is a VHS released/発売日 2002/02/23. an earlier VHS IDed as 1603 was released/発売日 1996/06/11 - there are screenshots attached to the 2002 release that show this is the woman - this is just a snippet of the video. good news is someone ripped the VHS or DVD.

the actress is mami shirashi / 白石まみ

here's the full sized covers i could find:

A-0155

SM MADNESS Vol.9
[完全復刻版]崩落のM奴隷まみ22才

A-0155_jacket.jpg
XXXXart-sm.com/detail.php?titleid=11650&PHPSESSID=yriontvjs

SMマッドネスVol.9
崩落のM奴隷 まみ22才

1603_jacket.jpg
XXXXart-sm.com/detail.php?titleid=10596&PHPSESSID=yriontvjs

and even better here's the DVD called:

ADV-0021
SMマッドネスVOL.9+14 崩落のM奴隷

ADV-0021a_jacket.jpg
43adv0021pl.jpg
XXXXart-sm.com/detail.php?titleid=11685&PHPSESSID=d716aa545ba5e1bc6c477cc919805467

sources: XXXXwww.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=43adv0021/

Last edited:

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
I just d/l the files and unzip with "credit to zool"
no error happen
or pls try to d/l again to unzip

derekfan,

he is probably not used to the way people at baidu use two pw. one gets you into the baidu system and one gets you into the files. that is why i like to download files using jdownloader2(beta) - it automatically enters the baidu pw at the beginning of the session and i can set the "credit to zool" pw to auto unzip the files for me at the end of the download.