Zool's Full Fisting & Extreme Thread

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
sorry folks but right now i am totally unable to post video. my ftp uploading is non-functioning - on any host. i just went to filejoker to upload 4 .rar splits of the video MUSO-0121 using filejoker html gui and the result was the upload was going to take 221 hours. now it doesn't even attempt to upload even a single .rar split. i have to get rid of my ISP which is the infamous AT&T.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Reactions: ccm94

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Last edited:

alfa

Mar 4, 2007
Hi all !

This is the amateur couple i was talking about (the xvideos link is dead) for whom i would love any kind of help in identification or even better more clips (i have three here are screenshots to the first two) :

Cheers !

Hi ccm94,

The poster is "tama" and his wife. They post many anal fisting clips here: http://bbs2.mozakin.com/bbs.php?t=&stg=36762&page=13&rpage=0
But he doesn't post new clips recently.

alfa

Reactions: grisa and ccm94

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009

cohibauno

Feb 2, 2012
Hey zoolanimal
The BUG series downloads works fine now for me
Have just tested and downloaded BUG-008 to 012
Where do you like to get these?
Best Wishes
C

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Thanks a lot for the id :top:! Too bad they are not posting anymore, because this woman's amazing.
Thanks everyone for your help.

ccm94, i am pretty sure everything they made in the past is available if you dig into the forums.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
anyone a guru of jdownloader2(beta) - i had a AMD driver mishap and jdownloader2(beta) is a mess. i need to uninstall it and, of course, it doesn't want to cooperate.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
anyone a guru of jdownloader2(beta) - i had a AMD driver mishap and jdownloader2(beta) is a mess. i need to uninstall it and, of course, it doesn't want to cooperate.

By default, it install in you user folder under one of the folders in AppData(if you're on win7) if I'm not mistaken.

You should be able to do a search for "Uninstall JDownloader.exe" and it will tell you where it's installed and then just run that and it should de-install itself. If it doesn't, just delete the whole folder, it should do the trick since it's already in a folder where the settings are stored so not much will be left.

dinkus2008

May 26, 2009
Actually in addition to what SamKook has mentioned. JDownloader 2 is Java based. So downloading a new version and installing over the new should work as a last resort (install to a new directory if all else fails).

By default, it install in you user folder under one of the folders in AppData(if you're on win7) if I'm not mistaken.

You should be able to do a search for "Uninstall JDownloader.exe" and it will tell you where it's installed and then just run that and it should de-install itself. If it doesn't, just delete the whole folder, it should do the trick since it's already in a folder where the settings are stored so not much will be left.

hentaimas

Jan 9, 2007
Hie Zool ,

How much would it cost. As i just started working and will only be able to contribute a bit.
(how should i go about in doing the group buy?)
Do advice as i'm very interested ^_^

hentaimas,

i just downloaded a torrent of BUG-002 so will post it before i post BUG-006. - i also have BUG-001, BUG-003, BUG-004, BUG-005, BUG-006, BUG-007 - these are Wet and Messy i intend to post in the coming months.

here's covers:

i am also intending to obtain BUG-008 through BUG-019 - covers are here:

View attachment 498162 View attachment 498172 View attachment 498163 View attachment 498173 View attachment 498164 View attachment 498165 View attachment 498166 View attachment 498167 View attachment 498168 View attachment 498169 View attachment 498170 View attachment 498171

anyone interested in engaging in a group buy for these wet and messy?

Reactions: zoolanimal

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Hie Zool ,

How much would it cost. As i just started working and will only be able to contribute a bit.
(how should i go about in doing the group buy?)
Do advice as i'm very interested ^_^

hentaimas, send me a private message about BUG-013 through BUG-018 buy. and i will explain the detalis.

ULoveit

Jul 16, 2015
Hi ccm94,

The poster is "tama" and his wife. They post many anal fisting clips here: http://bbs2.mozakin.com/bbs.php?t=&stg=36762&page=13&rpage=0

alfa
Hi ccm94,

alfa
thanks a lot because I have been looking for them for a long time ,by the way ,do you known some other japanese anal fist or gape ,like tama or elmer's wife?

alfa

Mar 4, 2007
Hi ULoveit,

Other famous couple is "MP Master" and his girlfriend "Shiori". Recently they contributed their double anal fisting and 4" diameter butt plug clip.
They don't have their own site and only contributing to Sanwa publishing. Here is their latest contribution "Hisei Vol.15"
hisei15.jpg
hisei15b.jpg

ULoveit

Jul 16, 2015
Hi ULoveit,

Other famous couple is "MP Master" and his girlfriend "Shiori". Recently they contributed their double anal fisting and 4" diameter butt plug clip.
They don't have their own site and only contributing to Sanwa publishing. Here is their latest contribution "Hisei Vol.15"
hisei15.jpg
hisei15b.jpg
thansks but do you know how to find their videos?I search on the internet but can't get any of them
thanks again!

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Hi ULoveit,

hisei15.jpg
hisei15b.jpg

will be part of a future sanwa mook buy!

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
thanks a lot because I have been looking for them for a long time ,by the way ,do you known some other japanese anal fist or gape ,like tama or elmer's wife?

i am not suggesting you didn't find these but it looks like there are a dozen or more tama videos that can be found at the link provided: http://bbs2.mozakin.com/bbs.php?t=&stg=36762&page=13&rpage=1

someone ought to capture these videos and post them.

here's where they are:

tama movies.jpg

peterfred

Jun 23, 2015
Hi ULoveit,

hisei15.jpg
hisei15b.jpg

WOW I thought that was photoshopped but turned out it wasn't. Check this out.

http://xiaojiadianvideo.asia/a/content/20150925QE5mdaZz

This lady sure has great anal gaping talent.

Reactions: zoolanimal