Zool's Full Fisting & Extreme Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
Night24 video:4300 (Gun strike 6) no fisting?

i believe you are right that N24 4300 is not a fisting video - it is very much in the fetish / bdsm genre' - and it is welcome here.

you should notice that i have been encouraging a process whereby lots more fetish / bdsm video is getting posted on my thread, including GTJ- , YAN-, N24, shima shiko / shima planning, MUSO- and other series. and i am feverishly downloading lots of similar types of video. don't worry though - i haven't forgetten my favorite jav fetish - fisting - it is just that my tastes are quite a bit broader than that alone and that i like a variety of video including anal play, dildo, really big dildo, toys, rubber, leather, latex, f-f or m-f, hardcore, nose hook, rope bondage, restraint bondage, gold paint, wet and messy, machine fuck, tentacle - just to name a few of the pieces of jav i like. and so i am on a bit of a collector's spree - and getting a bit distracted from jav fisting but it is not at all forgotten.

if you are worried you will miss out on N24 videos containing significant scenes of fisting - don't be worried - i will posting most of the N24 videos containing jav fisting scenes soon enough as well as lots more classic and newer jav fisting video - i have numerous jav fisting videos i have never posted, from core, moodyz, marx, opera, gloryquest, and from many, many other studios.

wdwgroup

Apr 26, 2015
N24,I've only been downloaded to a relevant fisting.
My English is not good enough, use translation software.
I like fisting, also play fisting, Japan's no mosaic fisting very little.

wdwgroup

Apr 26, 2015
On XHA asin fisting is also very few.
美妖社 is my favorite.zoolanimal ,Besides you released a few piece of whether there is any more

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
N24,I've only been downloaded to a relevant fisting.
My English is not good enough, use translation software.
I like fisting, also play fisting, Japan's no mosaic fisting very little.

On XHA asin fisting is also very few.
美妖社 is my favorite.zoolanimal ,Besides you released a few piece of whether there is any more

wdwgroup, i am just assuming you may be chinese. could you state the above in your own language - and if it is chinese - in simplified or traditional.

you indicate that "[o]n XHA asin fisting is also very few." by "XHA" do you mean xhamster?

you say "美妖社 is my favorite" but i am not sure who 美妖社 is. say it in your original language, whatever it is, japanese, chinese, korean, vietnamese, etc, etc, etc, and i will try to get it translated so both of us understand, eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: tuna1963

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
On the topic of fisting, have you checked out any DOG movies? DOG-038 for example.

Genesis12345,

actually i have because DOG- series videos are made by the same producer as MUSO- series - eiten.tv - i hadn't really noticed fisting videos in there so thanks i will take a look to see if there are others besides what i knew about:
436dog050pl.jpg 436dog024pl.jpg 436dog029pl.jpg

DOG-038, is the only clearly fisting video in the DOG- series
436dog038pl.jpg

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
我都是用的百度翻译。。。

qwe66237279, and your translations using baidu are really pretty good - far superior to using google

zoolanimal

jav fisting connoisseur
Apr 29, 2009
英语真的不行,主要看到此处都英语,怕很多人看不懂,是的,就是Xhamster。不好意思弄错了应该是妖美社的片子http://www.javlibrary.com/cn/?v=javlimqqqm,看到你也在这网站有留言

hey wdwgroup, if you can wait a few months YOBI-001 is one of six sodom / shureel i plan to get.

h_312yobi01pl.jpg

if you are asking if this is one of the nastier girls of adult jav - i would hazard a guess, i believe to be educated, that would be a resounding "yes". yowlll!!

Reactions: TokyoGirl12

greenglobe

Akiba Citizen
Sep 15, 2009
while i am waiting for new post material to upload zool has not been unbusy

for scat, humiliation, and open mouth gag fans i am trying to collect the Collector's COWD- series by bakky - covers are attached below

if anyone has any of these let me know by pm or by email at zoolanimal@gmail.com - initially i am going after COWD-001 through COWD-017 - lots of links still alive for COWD-017 here at akiba-online - so far i have a pathetic amount of them that includes COWD-016 and COWD-017 and i am about done with torrents of COWD-001 and COWD-002

when i get as many COWD- series as i can get i will be going after CORD- series 蹴殴-keru-nagu

In the past, I've collected. All I have to watch. And I've already deleted.
Such as the blog of Scat taste, it will be found.

bakky - covers can be found in the DUGA.
http://duga.jp/search/=/labelid=hentai/