Yuu Aine in "Aina Hiromi dancing"

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jjjjeczalik

Where are you, Miho =(
Mar 9, 2009
There is a video that purports to show someone named "Aina Hiromi" dancing. She looks *exactly* like Yuu Aine / 愛音ゆう. I'd like to know what the source of the video is so that I can try to get the original video, but there doesn't seem to be a corresponding scene on any adult DVD starring Yuu Aine. Can anyone ID the source of this video? The 12-minute video is at https://www.xvideos.com/video13853153/aina_hiromi_dancing

cf759c21a3c9b1bd4c2207bff6e92a11.27.jpg
cf759c21a3c9b1bd4c2207bff6e92a11.26.jpg

jjjjeczalik

Where are you, Miho =(
Mar 9, 2009
I have downloaded and skimmed three dozen GB of her stuff trying to find this scene. I'm sure that it's under "Yu Aine" and not "Aina Hiromi" because the latter is completely absent from most sites other than misc. video sites that just repost lo-fidelity stuff. Hopefully someone will have their memory triggered by this request.

jjjjeczalik

Where are you, Miho =(
Mar 9, 2009
Bumping for great justice; I've been searching for almost a year now. I've downloaded/torrented probably a hundred GB of JAV videos (lots of dance-themed collections) solely in an effort to find this. I hope this video rings a bell in someone's mind.