Yuna Mizumoto - Movie ID help

ichihana

Jan 6, 2015
Hey guys, I saw this one movie a while back, but I can't find the right ID for it.

It's with Yuna/Yuuna where she's in a hospital and there are these flashbacks to her and this other girl being held captive. I think she was also in a coma.

Does anyone know?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I looked for her name and the word hospital (of course in Japanese on DMM), but didn't find anything. Same goes for the word flashback.
I also looked for her Attackers movies as well as movies of her in the r*** genre, but also didn't find anything.
So I guess you have to look for yourself: http://sougouwiki.com/d/%bf%e5%b8%b5%a4%e6%a4%a6%a4%ca

ichihana

Jan 6, 2015
Thank you so much for helping CodeGeek! That wiki is super helpful. I think it might have been from a compilation or special edition/remix.

Because it looks like it's RBD-159, but I went through it and it's missing some scenes. Specifically a scene where a doctor is having sex with her while she's in a semi-comatose state. Maybe there's an extended edition of RBD-159.

No worries, thanks again for all the help. I may fire up my old computer and see if there's a chance it may be in the browsing history or one of the bookmarks.