Yumika Saeki Retired???!!!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Did the jobs just dry up for her? Did Alice Otsu (and, to a lesser extent Mao Hamasaki) take up too much space in the "crazed slut" genre? Even Ayaka Mochizuki got pushed out for the past year or so. Real shame.

Her old videos from the late 2000s were more extreme with piss drinking and anal.
mvmd027pl.jpg

Maybe she didn't want to go back to that in order to be successful and left on her own terms.
Alice is definitely willing to do more. Alice also has the bigger set of boobs, fake or not, so I guess that helps with sales.

Pacino718

Jan 26, 2013
The worst part about it is that her final video is trash. Never thought I'd say that about one of her flicks. She went out with a whimper, not the high-octane action that made her one of the best to ever do it. A flick like REAL-789 would've been a much better way to go out in a blaze of spit & semen. Definitely not the send-off I expected but she's still the G.O.A.T. of Japanese Cocksucking to me. I'm so sad to see her go. :(

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
The worst part about it is that her final video is trash. Never thought I'd say that about one of her flicks. She went out with a whimper, not the high-octane action that made her one of the best to ever do it. A flick like REAL-789 would've been a much better way to go out in a blaze of spit & semen. Definitely not the send-off I expected but she's still the G.O.A.T. of Japanese Cocksucking to me. I'm so sad to see her go. :(
I wouldn't call her the G.O.A.T. as other actresses have deepthroated big black dicks better (Hana Kano, Yuuno Hoshi, Hikaru Yukino, and more) but she was definitely the modern queen.

I agree: her last video was a throwaway. She retired before. Maybe she'll come back again

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Yeah, Yumika Saeki was pretty up and down for me. Sometimes she seemed to be trying too hard to be "wild".

As you say, Hana Kano and Yuuno Hoshi before her seem to be the obvious inspirations. Both were more natural and superior domme types in my opinion (and Kano plays a decent sub as well).

Both better in yuri pairings too, not that many will probably care about this part of her career. I'll give her props for doing a great job (with Alice Otsu) in this one:

sora372pl.jpg

Pacino718

Jan 26, 2013
I wouldn't call her the G.O.A.T. as other actresses have deepthroated big black dicks better (Hana Kano, Yuuno Hoshi, Hikaru Yukino, and more) but she was definitely the modern queen.

I agree: her last video was a throwaway. She retired before. Maybe she'll come back again
Maybe I was a prisoner of recency bias when I called Yumika The G.O.A.T. because I also worship the ground Hana Kano walks on. Hana's new movie is a reminder of why, cuz it's phenomenal (SDMF-032). With that said, I still consider Yumika an all-time great (not THE all-time great) and I think her throat is the deepest, she doesn't come up for air as much as others. I love the way she puts her entire body into deepthroating. Yumika left a strong legacy for sure.

• Love
Reactions: sitruc14 and BDrake

aylmao

Jan 1, 2023
I loved her enthusiasm while blowing, is there currently any one like that who still makes movies?

Pacino718

Jan 26, 2013
I think Ayaka Mochizuki is arguably the best performer working today. I think she was neck and neck with Yumika when she was active.
I’m in total agreement with you that Ayaka is the pound-for-pound best performer in the biz. And as we see in the pole-dancing vid you shared, Ayaka has an overall bigger bag of tricks than Yumika.

But it’s interesting you use the phrase “neck and neck” because I think Yumika’s throat is far deeper than Ayaka’s (as all-time great as Ayaka is). In that particular genre, I think Yumika is greater.

When Ayaka literally went head to head vs. Kanade Tsuchiya in MISM-295 (a classic to me), she came up for air much quicker and more often than Kanade, who is also highly skilled in art of the Irrumatio.

Yumika would never tap out like this…

IMG_7751.gif

IMG_7755.gif

IMG_7750.gif

Keep in mind that Kanade also co-starred in a flick with Yumika and held her own. She clearly out-throated Ayaka in that scene.

That’s no dis to Ayaka cuz she’s immensely talented and all around better than Kanade. Her fish-eyed expressions & wild convulsing are among the many things that make MISM-195 a masterpiece. She’s at the top of my favorite AV idol list.

But when Yumika inhaled that meat she stayed down like a scuba diver. She didn’t need oxygen.

IMG_7757.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: BDrake

ninjastromm

Apr 16, 2024
Yeah, Yumika Saeki was pretty up and down for me. Sometimes she seemed to be trying too hard to be "wild".

As you say, Hana Kano and Yuuno Hoshi before her seem to be the obvious inspirations. Both were more natural and superior domme types in my opinion (and Kano plays a decent sub as well).

Both better in yuri pairings too, not that many will probably care about this part of her career. I'll give her props for doing a great job (with Alice Otsu) in this one:

View attachment 3258536
She did use to go overboard with the wild ness I agree