Yuma Asami (麻美ゆま)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
i think that she doesn;t get as much credit as much as she deserves
She's super cute and has a great body with whose huge H cup breast.:please:

True, and she's a fantastic performer: she actually enjoys herself (or she is a stellar actress).

I download her stuff all the time.

Darth Demon

Contributor/Visitor
Apr 2, 2007
Upcoming 2011.6.19 DVD)

Part 1 of Yuma Asami

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Yuma Asami's next DVD is out on July 22nd. I don't think Yuma Asami's perfect tits should be covered at all :)!

I don't think I'll DL this one.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Yet another example of too much clothing, and talking in a Yuma Asami JAV. I am a HUGE fan, but I don't like Yuma Asami's more recent videos.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Yuma Asami's new gangbang JAV is fantastic. It's the kind of release she should do more of. Too many of her themed work has been lackluster; heavy on talking instead of fucking.

Yuma devours cocks with joy, and gets some good hard fucking from behind.

Hope to see her do more of this kind of all out fucking action.

http://s1s1s1.com/works/-/detail/=/cid=soe753/

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Found these on another site, and so I shall share. Thanks to the original uploader. These are all promo pics for Yuma Asami's AliceJapan JAVs.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
More...Sorry for the multiple posts. These pics are a bit large, and so I can only upload a few at a time.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Hmmm....seems that I can upload more if I do each pic separately. Anyway, more Yuma Asami!