Yuma Asami (麻美ゆま)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ian0016

Feb 19, 2009
how she get well. i like her a lot

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
She is recovering
http://www.tokyoreporter.com/2013/08/26/av-star-yuma-asami-on-road-to-recovery-in-cancer-battle/

TOKYO (TR) – Adult video (AV) star Yuma Asami announced on Monday that she has completed six treatments for ovarian cancer, adding that she is on the road to recovery, reports Tokyo Sports (Aug. 26).

The 26-year-old Asami (@asami_yuma) said on Twitter that she is suffering from side effects, such as hair loss and a reduced ability to produce blood cells in her bone marrow. “But my physical condition is fine!” she wrote.
Asami thanked all of her fans for their continued support. She also announced that she will be making a live appearance on Monday at 10:00 p.m. on SkyPerfecTV’s channel BAZOOKA!!!.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
I just found out about this news recently and was going to post it myself, but the site was down.
I hope she gets well soon; by far my favourite actress <3

abhijeet

Apr 25, 2008
AV star Yuma Asami announces in YouTube clip cancer treatment finished (Tokyo Reporter - Oct 09)

Adult video (AV) star Yuma Asami said on Sunday in a video posted on YouTube that she had successfully completed a six-month treatment for ovarian cancer and that her prognosis going forward is favorable.

The 26-year-old Asami (@asami_yuma) gave credit to the continued support extended to her.

"During treatment, one can be easily discouraged or crushed by anxiety," said the actress in the two-minute clip (below), in which she is seated and wearing a blue dress. "But through the heartfelt support of friends, family, colleagues and fans I was able to complete this treatment successfully. For that, I give my sincere thanks."

Asami began suffering from stomach problems in January. A subsequent MRI exam revealed that she had ovarian cancer.

In February, the actress had surgery to remove a tumor - classified as being between malignant and benign - in one of her ovaries. Doctors also removed her uterus and ovaries.

She then completed six anti-cancer treatment sessions in an attempt to prevent the disease from spreading to nearby organs.

The native of Gunma Prefecture was a member of Ebisu Muscats, a pop group of gravure and AV idols which ceased activities following a farewell tour in April.

In 2005, Asami made her AV debut for label Alice Japan with "Innocent Hard-Core" and "New Face Risky Mosaic" for S1. Three years later, she captured the Most Appearances title at the Sky PerfecTV! AV awards.

Asami added her condition will be continually evaluated at regular intervals over a five-year period. About activities in the future, she indicated that she will be entering the "second stage" of her life.

"I will greatly appreciate everyone's support in the future," said the actress.

Reactions: 2 people

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
It's been awhile since we've had any pics. I thought I'd post a few today.

My thanks to Himanashi (original poster)

Love YUMA! :inlove:

Attachments

• 10yuma.jpg
    10yuma.jpg
    556.9 KB · Views: 781
  • 20ya.jpg
    20ya.jpg
    531.8 KB · Views: 450
  • 06yu.jpg
    06yu.jpg
    582.2 KB · Views: 560
  • 10yasami.jpg
    10yasami.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 578
  • 03ya.jpg
    03ya.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 473

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
onsd879pl.jpg
Thanks, janklodvandam, for giving us an update. :)

Seems there is a movie of Yuma Asami released this December:
http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/detail/=/cid=onsd879/
Google translates:
S1 Asami Yuma 48 hours to Memorial permanent preservation version BOX ~
Special Noboritsume as suddenly popular AV actress from immediately after the debut, and was recorded from Filmographies 83 title was kept running Asami Yuma BOX! ! In addition Yuma-chin of private off shot also included which were taken in the south of the island!
Seems DMM offers 5 different versions of it. But don't ask me about the differences. I guess they are limited in some way and have some bonus / extras.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
BUT they have sex in their last movie. Not a compilation of previous works.
Hm, that's right. Your point. :)
But based on the thumbnails on DMM it's more like a gravure idol movie. There wasn't a single thumbnail showing sex. So I'm not sure if it is a compilation of previous work or just a compilation of not yet seen material.