Yukari Nakai?? Does anyone know if these are her?

robert wagner

Mar 8, 2021
I came across these pics on a website that had several pictures of Yukari Nakai posted. I have never seen her with blonde hair. To my non talented eyes it looks to be her. Teeth, mouth, body, belly button. (lol) Does anyone know what photo shoot or DVD they might have came from?

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 668
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 649
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 573
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 642
Last edited:

robert wagner

Mar 8, 2021
Does anyone know what DVD or photoshoot they come from? I like the blonde look on her. Want to see if there are more.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
would also be interested in knowing where these pics are from and what she's up to now :)

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
She seems to be doing well. Just several weeks ago, Sakura Aida mentioned in a Twitter spaces that later that day she was going to be talking to Yukari Nakai over a Teams meeting or something. She didn't make the meeting public but at least we know Yukari is still around and they're in contact. I guess one could ask Sakura on Twitter how that meeting went and how Yukari is doing nowadays. I'd love to know the whereabouts of Isa Aoki too.

feralman

Mar 24, 2007
She's 30 now. It would be very interesting to see how she has changed in the years since she left the IV industry.

Reactions: Death Metal

Arisafan

Mar 24, 2018
She seems to be doing well. Just several weeks ago, Sakura Aida mentioned in a Twitter spaces that later that day she was going to be talking to Yukari Nakai over a Teams meeting or something. She didn't make the meeting public but at least we know Yukari is still around and they're in contact. I guess one could ask Sakura on Twitter how that meeting went and how Yukari is doing nowadays. I'd love to know the whereabouts of Isa Aoki too.
What's going on with Yukari and Sakura now?

Death Metal

Burning Knuckle
Jan 9, 2007
@Arisafan just living their lives, I guess. Sakura is a mother of 4 and working in retail I think, she's around on Twitter from time to time. I don't know about Yukari, would love to know myself, but I think she's doing alright.

Reactions: lpcs1 and Arisafan

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
is that the tweet in question?

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
That's from her fanta, but as I am new here I did not know if it is allowed
allowed yes, but please give the information, it is annoying when you get many asking questions,