勇午 ~交渉人~ Yugo The Negotiator (Dual Audio)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This is okay, some will like it some will not. I found it interesting but I really wasn't crazy about it. This is very different from your usual anime, a bit reminescent of "Monster", both in the pace of the story and the artwork. Some people really liked this and it is has a good rating at Anidb (7.6). The torrent shared here is different from the one I downloaded. I didn't like the subs on the one I had and the torrent was barely seeded, this one looks healthier, of better quality and I have seen no complaints about the dual-audio.
Yugo_Negotiator_-_Slim.Cover.by.Sciamano.jpg
Synopsis
"Negotiation means, you turn words into weapons"

This is the realization of the popular comic Yu-go that was published in Kondasha Afternoon Magazine over a period of 10 years.

Beppu Yuugo is the world`s most successfull negotiator. His only weapons are "words". Yuugo doesn`t kill people. Neither does he threaten them with brute violence. With rich knowledge and a calm judgement, he believes in the humans inside them. Doing only that he has managed many dangerous negotiations successfully until now. Now two of the many episodes have been chosen very carefully, one taking place in Russia, the other one in Pakistan. In the burning desert and the freezing Siberia Yuugo begins his negotiation.
57f505db.jpg

Video: 480p FullScreen 4:3 R1 DVDs
Audio: 2.0 Vorbis English/ 2.0 Vorbis Japanese
Subtitles:.VOB English

Directed by Seiji Kishi
Shinya Hanai
Written by Kazuharu Sato
Kenichi Kanemaki
Original run February 24, 2004 – May 25, 2004
Episodes 13
Original Uploader: Exiled-Destiny
Size: 2.96 GB