Your number one Japanese amateur fisting couple and mine

Who do you think deserve the "number one Japanese amateur fisting couple" title more?

• Yuji&Saki (Yuji&Ayaki)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elmer's Wife

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

langthangvodinh

Feb 5, 2021
Hello there, today I will talk about Japanese couples who sell their semi-professional AV products elsewhere, and I wanna know your opinions as well. Okay, let's go.

It could be like this: a 40s woman, with her husband and also her master being addicted to BDSM. He transformed her into somewhat like naughty, highly tolerance of pain, open-mind when it comes to gangbang and so on, dirty plays, etc. He contacted top Japanese professional studios, brought the slave there among a bunch of actors, actresses, directors, photographers,... He made her read the script well and act in front of big cameras just as a real actress herself. He participated in cuckold scenes where the man kept all clothes on while his hand was busy fisting her ass, making way for one naked actor's dick next, with her pussy already filled with another actor's little hardened boy. He assisted a shibari master tying the wife, hang her up and candle torturing her. Yeah, it is that man - Ayaki and that woman - Yuji, Japanese number one amateur fisting couple. And by saying "number one", I didn't upscale Yuji's ability more than what she actually does. Even the second right after her - Elmer's Wife - though years of training, now still expresses signs of "pain as f**k" shoving one hand in her sh*t hole, but Yuji? 3 of 2 men, and no problem whatsover! Damn, very little Japanese censored videos can make me so excited yet frustrating searching for it, but Yuji&Ayaka totally won me, no doubt. What do you all think, friends? Let me know and if anyone here is interested in it, then I always open for cooperation in order to get the job done. You welcome.