Your most "nostalgic memory" that involves Anime?

Speeny

Sep 28, 2013
For me, I remember back in 2013..decided to marathon through the Impel Down arc in One Piece. It was summer at the time, and I was camping out on the bean bags in my room, all whilst sipping on some Lipton Mango iced tea. ;) *Thumps up*

Would love to hear your most nostalgic memory that involves Anime!
Answer away! :p

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Not a single memory but a collection of them. Watching early morning toons with my kids while eating breakfast with them, which included Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh. Been a Yu-Gi-Oh fan ever since (I don't really hate Pokemon, just got bored with it, it really is targeted for a younger audience). Getting them going to school every morning was a treasure trove of time spent when we were happiest together. You don't forget things like that. The paint fades but the picture still remains.

Snowyfox

May 22, 2017
Waking up in the morning to catch Doraemon, Saint Seiya, and Dragon Ball. All the opening theme songs are the best ever. Those hot, humid mornings. Watching while eating fried eggs sunny side up, with buttered toast to dip in the runny egg yolk and ketchup.

itchybirds

Mar 10, 2017
Trying to go home early after school to watch Dragonball and Flame of Recca. I was actually convinced that making 'energy ball' can really be possible lol

Chinzu_87

Sep 6, 2017
Doraemon movies and episodes when i was a kid. Would love to find some of them to download and watch again.. bring back the memories :)

ashshark

Araumi No Ohja
Jul 11, 2016
nostalgic memory... when i was soooo young... when i was back to the school always trying to go home early (but always was hard xD) in the lunch hour (like 12 am to 13 pm) in a specific channel every day in the week passed captain tsubasa J and then dragon ball Z (in the past they passed dragon ball too and in the future GT and guess what... now super too :D) but besides of that, from 12 am to 14 or 15 pm was my fav time, not only anime, another shows too like power rangers and beast wars in diferent channels i miss all that

Reactions: rudalsadaam