young japanese girls

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
IMO we could refer like 50%+ of americain girl being bitches....why almost near all japanese girl are quiet and wellbehaved...

Wow. Now there's a really stupid stereotype. :dizzy: I've lived in both countries for a long time, and I can tell you that both of those statements are wrong.

gzpolo

Oct 18, 2007
img081%20Altar%20Girls,%20Shinto%20Grand%20Shrine%20of%20Eise,%201951.jpg

porkar

Apr 2, 2007
Hmm my point would be 'don't point' my grandma told me it is rude.

vancitylove

Jan 27, 2008
it's probably because of the stereotypes that we label on them.
stuff like obedient, kind, caring etc. who wouldn't want a women like that

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
This conversation is a never ending topic that I've seen and had soo many times before. It all comes down to one fact that has been stated a few times already in this post.
It's your personal preference.
There are thousands of factors that change on thing and another. Eventually generalizations, labels, stereotypes and the occasional racist remarks come out. Some true most false and all of them arguable.
I can say that I'm personally more attracted to asians than other nationalities but I agree with indreamsiwalk that drop dead gorgeous women may be found in the forests of the Amazon and in the ghettos of urban America.
There are also a lot more ugly Asian women than most men wish to admit. I'd post a few images but I'm not that cruel…
desioner

Bellerophon

Longtime licker
Jan 17, 2008
I live in Pattaya, Thailand and am surrounded by beautiful shapely ladies. I am very fond of mature Japanese ladies (jukujo I think they are called). Sensuous and not shy when they get to know you.
Cauasian ladies have no appeal to me in any respect.

Nov 18, 2007
I love all Asian ladies but I think Japanese and Koreans are the best. I love petite, small breasted girls. All the Japanese girls I have met have been very shy and polite which is kinda nice as western girls are loud and to extrovert for me.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
What's wrong pinghubb? Just notice the girl laying in your hotel room bed has a bigger adam's apple than you?
:D

goldenchild77

Jul 31, 2010
ladyboys need love to

Ladyboys need loving too!

i myself in the past year have been really attracted to ladyboys....... not all, but the ones i think are cute,sexxy.if i was in the company of a ladyboy im not sure if i would let them do anything to me or me to them...but i just might....always nice to have an open mind

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
I guess for some men it's the feel good factor of a younger girl. When I was 25 I liked women intheir early 30's because of the maturity, experience and they are better in bed. Now I am a little older I find girls in their early 20's attractive as I am more experienced.

Not that I'd do that thoughas I am happily married but more from and eye-candy point of view.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
i myself in the past year have been really attracted to ladyboys....... not all, but the ones i think are cute,sexxy.if i was in the company of a ladyboy im not sure if i would let them do anything to me or me to them...but i just might....always nice to have an open mind

You should check out yasmin lee if you arent familiar with the name. She's one of the more attractive ladyboys. You may let her be an exception :nosebleed:

lukechamber

I am Ryo Saeba in MOKKORI mode
Oct 19, 2010
Zheel: It's Narita Airport, not Naruto Airport.

My home is in Canada, but my 万シオン (Condo) is in Yokohama and I have to disagree with SonOfABunny. When I first moved there, I had a neck-ache from twisting my head to see all of the gorgeous women. Here's my personal figures from traveling across Canada, traveling across most of the United States, and then by living in Japan.

Good Looking Girl To Ugly Girl
USA: 1:90
Canada: 1:70
Japan: 42:1

VERY Hot Girl To Good Looking Girl
USA: 1:29
Canada: 1:17
Japan: 118:1

Nice statistic you have there...:pandalaugh: