Young girl with great breast in IENE-266 - No Way, I’m Losing My Virginity On a Family Trip to a Hot

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Fully translated title: "No Way, I’m Losing My Virginity On a Family Trip to a Hot Spring Where I’m the Only Guy!! It’s Been 10 Years Since I Bathed With Them and I’m Trying Really Hard to Hide My Phimosis, My Mother and Sister Are Poking Fun At My Dick Before Eventually Advancing to Forbidden Sex Education! Forgive Me, Father!"

"Phimosis"? Ever notice the way the (thought-out and not automatic) translations come up with words that are uncommon and out of the blue..?

Stock--225, there are two stories in IENE-266, according to these screen shots and the ones below:

IENE-266_s.jpg

Each story has a mother and daughter (and son) set. Your daughter is from the first story.

Sougouwiki is not only an invaluable resource in that they provide identifications of uncredited actresses (when possible), but they sometimes even provide the order of the actresses as they appear on screen (although I never take the provided orders at face value, without checking, myself).

This is such an instance; we can see what they've got is "つぼみ/大堀香奈/3人目/4人目." They have numbered No. 3 and No. 4, which means they have identified No. 1 and No. 2, luckily the daughter of the mother-daughter pair you are interested in.

Their first identification is "Bud / Nozomi," according to Google Translator, which does not offer anything to go on. That means you would need to crack open the actress' page the name is linked to, This can be a laborious process, because our goal is to try and find the best translated English name of a JAV actress; the Asian Screens site has the best translations, so I try to find the film codes that not only Asian Screens lists (and they sure are picky about what they list, unlike a comprehensive site such as DMM), but even when they list a film, they don't always credit the cast. (Especially on their " MULTIPLE-ACTRESS" pages, where they simply state, "Various actresses.")

Fortunately, "Bud / Nozomi" has a very long page, so you can be sure to get a few matches with Asian Screens, and we can finally see the actress is Tsubomi.

So that would be your answer, according to Sougouwiki.

Tsubomi is well enough known; below is a very Tsubomi-ish looking Tsubomi, from WANZ-057.

attachment.php

The thing is, I am having trouble placing the actress playing the first daughter in IENE-266 as Tsubomi. Here is a shot of your girl:

attachment.php

The actress playing the first mother in IENE-266, according to Sougouwiki, is Kana Ohori.

Below is Kana Ohori (from BLOR-005) versus IENE-266's first mother:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I don't think so.

In case Sougouwiki got the order mixed up, below are shots of the mother and the daughter of IENE-266's second segment:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Since I'm sure you conducted your own investigation before putting up your thread, when you wrote that "I can't find her here," were you alluding to this confusion?

Attachments

• WANZ-057 Tsubomi.jpg
    WANZ-057 Tsubomi.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 258
  • BLOR-005 Kana.jpg
    BLOR-005 Kana.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 258
  • IENE-236 First Mom.jpg
    IENE-236 First Mom.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 268
  • IENE-236 Second Mom.jpg
    IENE-236 Second Mom.jpg