[YMLP-8] [AVI/ISO] 小池 唯 - PINK BREEZE in HAWAII / Yui Koike - PINK BREEZE in HAWAII

takeshi-G

Exclusive Uploader
Apr 5, 2008
Title : Yui Koike - PINK BREEZE in HAWAII

Archive Format : RAR Multi Volume
Video Format : AVI (Xvid 29.97fps 2.2Mbps / MP3 48KHz stereo 192Kbps)
Resolution : 852x480
File Size : Main 1.17GB / Extra 364MB
Run Time : Main 1h9m24s / Extra 21m11s

Info : Encoding from DVD.

Thank you for the person who shared DVDISO.

--- Extra (Extra1, Extra2, From DVD "Magazine Mate [LPFD-157]", From DVD "Yui's Collection [LPFD-204]") ---

YMLP-1008.jpg
filejoker.net

Reactions: CoolKevin

Daidai-kun

Officially Pledged ラーメン & オーテック軍団
Jan 14, 2008
Oh my godnesss...she smiling like an angel...

Is she playing any film/movie?

She's one of the main female leads in last yr's TV drama series Atsui Zou! Nekogaya!, starring along-side with alot of previous gravure idol winners like Yukie Kawamura, Izumi Hinata, Mio Otani who had also participated and was selected as winners in previous years of Miss Magazine Grand Prix competition, similar as Yui Koike herself. If you are interested to download the full drama series you may find them on this thread as forum member finging has already uploaded the whole episode series for the A-O community.

Other than that, she also maintains an active idol-grp singing career with 2 other girls in Tomato n'Pine, which I believe you can find some of their PV songs on Youtube if you do a search yourself. Be sure to check out her personal blog as well.

Also, thank you once again to takeshi-G for uploading her latest DVD release, I almost missed this DVD release yesterday due to a laggy forum server response. I love her angelic smile as well.
:tea:

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007