Yakuza

yakitori

Nov 13, 2008
how much do they spend on their tattoos (financially and time)? i think their tattoos are intriguing

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
No clue. Why not ask one?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Not to be a complete jerk but why not consider using google? I'm not going to walk up to a yak just to ask him trivial questions for someone on a forum that I'll probably never meet, lol

yakitori

Nov 13, 2008
why not just use google for everything? why have forums? it's just a simple question. the question was directed for everyone not just you. is it so hard for you to simply not respond if you didn't know the answer? i never asked you to ask for me.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
OK you're right. I had thought that since I am part of the population here on Akiba-Online, that you asked me as well. I was wrong and will refrain from responding any more as you simply did not ask me. I'll let you do your own research. Best of luck, I tap out.

dealtrox

Dec 7, 2008
yazukaaaa...

in japanese every people talking about yazuka...

for me in my opinion, the best gangster in world is japanese gangster or yazuka..cos yazuka,know who they re n whre they come from n why they choice yazuka...n the largest yakuza in japanese is YAMAGUCHI GUMI family.They have alot history about yamaguchi gumi family.i respect yamaguci gumi family...n kamikaze soldier(yamaguchi gumi)..