XO, Tenma RiN, and Tenma LO collections ==UPDATED 03/02/2008==

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Cin

Cyberpunk
May 30, 2007
I come bearing gifts! :)

Tenma RiN 01 - 39

Tenma LO 01 - 49

XO Comics 1 - 20

Bookmark it cause it's updated often :)

Some of them are mirrors to Razielhell's posts simply because it took me like 6 tries to get it from gigasize, and I imagine lots of people might want it from rapidshare.

Either way, I appreciate all of his work, as well as the work of all the other who've scanned them.

Enjoy :)

PS- JR Junior r*** is under the LO folder

PedoToucan

Oct 7, 2007
Oh my, this is great!!

Thanks for these. These two tanks are the only ones I collect, and have to get them all!

Cin

Cyberpunk
May 30, 2007
Lo 45 is up. RiN 35 will be later today or tomorrow

Also reposted JR - Junior r*** in Lo directory because it vanished for some reason :/

EDIT: Someone has been reporting my Lo D:

I'll re-up, but if you guys notice anything else missing, tell me

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
The Tenma LO collection seems to be #22-#45. I don't see any volumes from before #22.... :puzzled:

Cin

Cyberpunk
May 30, 2007
The Tenma LO collection seems to be #22-#45. I don't see any volumes from before #22.... :puzzled:

I just said that <_< I'm reuploading them, along with RiN 35 right now... Though be a bit patient, as my upload speed is kinda sucky T_T

It should all be back up by this time tomorrow. Apologies for not keeping an eye on it >_<

Cin

Cyberpunk
May 30, 2007
Updated by adding volumes 36 and 46 respectively, as well as the entire XO comic series up to number 19 :)

Links are up top.

Cin

Cyberpunk
May 30, 2007
==UPDATE==
Added 38 + 39 of RiN and 48 + 49 of LO along with 20 of XO

Sorry for the delay :)