XO Comics - Karyo Gakuen Shotobu (Karyo Elementary School) thread

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
XO Comics - Karyo Elementary School Vol 01
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HUTU571Q
MD5= 82279639ee8f590c9948ef687c6c9981

note: someone say "hanaryou" instead "karyo" ..... i don't know who is more right, i can only thanks ace rimmer for the help he gave me times ago translating the cover title :)

anyway, i will post here all the ones i have, time to load them :)

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008

ace rimmer

Jul 5, 2008
It's definitely Karyo. It's true that the "ka" part can sometimes be read "hana", but in this case we can be 100% sure - the hiragana reading is actually included on the cover. It's the small white text at the top left.
There's a Karyo High School in Yamaguchi, by the way.

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
> benny:

sorry, what do you mean ? ..... please consider that my english is not so good :), so please not get offended from my reply, ok ?

do you mean that peoples don't say thanks ? ..... well, true, but peoples have no obligation to say thanks to a poster, and you know, not all say it too ..... but no problems, really ..... i share cause i feel to share, not for see reputation counter go up ..... yes, anyone is happy when peoples say thanks, me too, but also without them i still breath :)

and, also, is not completely true ..... some downloaders clicked thanks button foro the posts that they feel helpful ..... and let me say a thing ..... if i see someone that say thanks to me, it means that my post was helpful for someone ..... no matter if just for one, the important thing is just that the post was useful :)

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008

th0r4z1ne

Nov 3, 2008
wonderful

wonderful serie :happy2:
any luck u have more of it ?
or similars ? :perfectplan:
lolics rulez !
thx :bow-pray:

btw like ur prof pic - can u lend me cam u used fer shoot it ? - want one same fer da passport :lols:

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
i'm sorry, but actually these 12 issues are the only ones i have about Karyo Gakuen Shotobu ..... to be precise, i have also issue 13 and 14, both in download on emule, but are more than 2 months that they're there incomplete and with not all the fonts, so i really don't know if they are true releases or fakes, nor if / when i can get them ..... not so much hope to get them, but be sure that if for any luck i get them, i also post them here :)

about other series, i have not so much, but i'm already preparing the few i have ..... if there's not enough for justify a new thread, i still load them in the lolicon thread :) ..... just be patient, cause my line is slow and my time is limited from work and family :)

LOL i just modified an old image with photoshop and added a phrase, five minutes of work at all ..... do not think that if you put on your passport that type of photo, then the customer officials may have something to complain ? (i'm joking, ok ?) ;)

at least hope to have understood all that you asked ..... please don't be offended, but my english isn't good enough for clearly understand all the slangs of that language, and your one isn't the easiest one that i've seen until now :)

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
> j1guy:

Thanks ..... another one for the collection :) ..... i can't use any type of torrent clients from here, so this is really appreciated :)

if for any luck, you or any other peoples have any other issues, feel free to post them here too ..... as always, more peoples share, better is for anyone :)

th0r4z1ne

Nov 3, 2008
mny thx j1guy - u r good 1 :happy::full:

rah u r 2 fair - kick some ass time by time - satisfaction n nerv release guaranteed :lols: (joke)
np know my lang not good - u hve no idea bout all jokes my work mates do on me 4 that rotf-lmao :rofl:
uh no my guilt if living 3 years in harlem all that i learn bout eng is slang - need 2 complain with usa gov 4 that :spit::lols::distressed: