[WPB.net EX872] Hazuki Kimura 木村葉月 - Girl H 少女H

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Can you please add, when was this released? Was there an info like photographer or stylist?

Edit: and the series is WPB-net, this should be in the title. Awesome photos with a bunch of great girls - my recent downloads go through Kurusu Rin, Takeda Rena, Koike Rina, Yagura Fuuko, Aizawa Rina, Fujino Shiho...

Last edited:

st1402

May 3, 2011
Can you please add, when was this released? Was there an info like photographer or stylist?

Edit: and the series is WPB-net, this should be in the title. Awesome photos with a bunch of great girls - my recent downloads go through Kurusu Rin, Takeda Rena, Koike Rina, Yagura Fuuko, Aizawa Rina, Fujino Shiho...
added the rest of the data you mentioned, I had to look through my messages from December because I couldn't remember the release date, that should do it - this was my first thread so I edited the post like 6 times.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
I'm a bit uncertain - release was in February? I guess the archive was just prepared in November, after the purchase took place.

Reactions: tliu223