Woman sets up another woman?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
I've found several jav where a woman sets up or participates in another woman's sexual domination. Any others like these?

ROE-084 Maki Tomada's daughter-in-law likes to help her get fucked by several guys. She never participates, except to help restrain her,

1661086929326.png1661086967825.png

ADN-119 Reiko Sawamura gets fucked in front of her husband by several men and one dominating lesbian with a strap-on.

1661086840833.png1661087093136.png

URE-019 is a top-five JAV for me for many reasons, but Reiko is lured into sex with a dominating guy and a girl who helps her downfall. Delicious!

1661087210172.png1661087234658.png1661087259495.png

Reactions: Zhonda

branbran726

Nov 5, 2021
Four different takes on this situation:

DASD-611 Moms' Caste Willing dominator, unwillingly dominated.
Ayano, Nao, and Kyoko are rich housewives in a large condominium building. New resident Elly comes to try to make friends, but is quickly shown that her place is below them... on the floor even... with a cock in her mouth.
dasd611pl.jpg

=======================================
SVDVD-862 Preppy girls' school students get r***ing, but right before the creampie, they get threatened, "If you don't call in someone cuter than yourself, I'm going to cum in you!" And when they do call in someone, they get r***ing, too, and everyone gets filled with cum! Vol. 14

Absurdly long title sort of says it all. In this situation one girl sets up the next, though no one is a willing participant.

1svdvd862pl.jpg

HND-819 One day, I found a video online of my old friend getting pumped full of semen by a bunch of guys! She'd been transformed into a hyper-stimulated nymphomaniac!

Director Masaki Nao portrays Mitani Akari's sister, getting her into increasingly lewd situations and filming everything. Sort of like one girl sets up another, but everyone is a willing participant. Except the "I" of the title, but that NTR-adjacent bit is just flavoring.

hnd819pl.jpg

FC2 PPV 1293552 I film Mina getting pounded in front of a mirror ♥️ This guy used to be so innocent, but Mina's F-Cup tits brought out the animal in him. Sexy Memory ♥️#33♥️

Part of a collection of videos from JAV-actress-turned-amateur director "Maiko", previously known as Sano Fumina. Director Maiko sets up her real acquaintances and films them fucking. Lots of videos feature "Mina", a busty friend who also did Tokyo Hot once.
1583387369.43.jpg

1583387371.23.jpg

In other videos she finds amateur dudes to fuck her on camera.

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Four different takes on this situation:

DASD-611 Moms' Caste Willing dominator, unwillingly dominated.
Ayano, Nao, and Kyoko are rich housewives in a large condominium building. New resident Elly comes to try to make friends, but is quickly shown that her place is below them... on the floor even... with a cock in her mouth.
dasd611pl.jpg

SVDVD-862 Preppy girls' school students get r***ing, but right before the creampie, they get threatened, "If you don't call in someone cuter than yourself, I'm going to cum in you!" And when they do call in someone, they get r***ing, too, and everyone gets filled with cum! Vol. 14

Absurdly long title sort of says it all. In this situation one girl sets up the next, though no one is a willing participant.

1svdvd862pl.jpg

HND-819 One day, I found a video online of my old friend getting pumped full of semen by a bunch of guys! She'd been transformed into a hyper-stimulated nymphomaniac!

Director Masaki Nao portrays Mitani Akari's sister, getting her into increasingly lewd situations and filming everything. Sort of like one girl sets up another, but everyone is a willing participant. Except the "I" of the title, but that NTR-adjacent bit is just flavoring.

hnd819pl.jpg

FC2 PPV 1293552 I film Mina getting pounded in front of a mirror ♥️ This guy used to be so innocent, but Mina's F-Cup tits brought out the animal in him. Sexy Memory ♥️#33♥️

Part of a collection of videos from JAV-actress-turned-amateur director "Maiko", previously known as Sano Fumina. Director Maiko sets up her real acquaintances and films them fucking. Lots of videos feature "Mina", a busty friend who also did Tokyo Hot once.
1583387369.43.jpg

1583387371.23.jpg

In other videos she finds amateur dudes to fuck her on camera.
Thanks for the suggestions!

maelstrom9999

Apr 26, 2022
ADN126

adn126pl.jpg

Ayaka Tomoda in an anchorwoman. Her homely sister-in-law is envious. Sets her up to be gang r***ing and turned into a sex slave.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
Akm1986- Bravo! That is a classic!!! Misa Arisawa looks absolutely insane in this movie..just check her facial expressions! she looks absolutely demented!!! Good choice!!!

asdfaznz

Dec 19, 2014
Is the last scene ANAL? woh!
Yeah and its really kinky stuff. Its her son anal fucking her. He fucks her hard until he drops his load in her ass then has her finish him off with an A2M.

I've found several jav where a woman sets up or participates in another woman's sexual domination. Any others like these?
RBD190 Kotone Amamiya - Slave Color Female Teacher
RBD190_2.jpg

Kotone Amamiya is a music teacher and another female teacher at the school is jealous of her because she likes her boyfriend. So,
when she gets abducted and turned into a slave, the other female teacher joins in on the domination and massages her tits while two guys r*** her.
kotone.JPG

ATID126 Aya Koizumi - Anal Slave
ATID126_2.jpg

Aya Koizumi's older female coworker is jealous of the attention she gets from her youth and beauty
vlcsnap-2022-09-30-00h08m22s907.png
So when they start having their way with her, she joins in with no remorse. Like pushing her head down on her coworker's cock
vlcsnap-2022-09-29-23h50m37s180.png
Holding her down while he fucks her
vlcsnap-2022-09-29-23h56m47s611.png
Fingering her ass while shes tied down
vlcsnap-2022-09-29-23h53m34s057.png
Pulling her fingers out of her ass and brushing them against her tongue and nose
vlcsnap-2022-09-29-23h52m31s231.png
Rubbing her tummy to force her to expel a milk enema in front of everyone
vlcsnap-2022-09-29-23h55m49s618.png

Reactions: Zhonda and raj1996