Woman molests businessman in Elevator (pics)

swamped15

Dec 28, 2015
Need some help with any information on this video (model or video name would be great). Link to a 14min clip of the video is at the bottom.
full

full

full

Clip of video is here on Xhamst

Thanks for looking, I appreciate any help with the ID.

joker9450

Aug 17, 2011
This is ATOM-137. Sorry, I have no time to identify who is the actress...please help your self..and help me in the process :p:D:p

EDIT: Someone beat me to it :eek:

1atom137pl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mago and swamped15

swamped15

Dec 28, 2015
Thank you both! I appreciate the help very much. I had clicked through about 40 pages of the Molester genre on JAVLibrary but didn't come up with anything. Would you be willing to divulge any info on your methodology for ID ing the vids. I have a few other JAV clips that I need identification on and I'd rather do it myself than bother others with my problems. thanks again.

Reactions: kharo88

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
Thank you both! I appreciate the help very much. I had clicked through about 40 pages of the Molester genre on JAVLibrary but didn't come up with anything. Would you be willing to divulge any info on your methodology for ID ing the vids. I have a few other JAV clips that I need identification on and I'd rather do it myself than bother others with my problems. thanks again.

Hopefully Electromog will see your post and answer because he is the god of IDing JAV actresses and titles! :) Mere mortals like myself rely mostly on our memory, which, in my case, is rather short, but in this case, I simply recalled having watched a title like this that starred Hatsumi Saki. I even remembered that she was on the cover, so I went to her JavLibrary page and browsed through her videos until I found it. The funny thing is that I knew Miyase Riko but somehow didn't recognise her on those pictures that you posted.

Apart from your memory, there are a couple sites that can help. I see you already know JavLibrary. There's also dmm (I use the digital version) and sougouwiki. And then there are google image reverse search or whatever that's called.

If you found a video on a Japanese site, you could also use google translate to see if it gives you a name or just copy/paste the name of the video into google and do a search. Click on the first 5-10 links depending on how badly you want to know the answer - some sites might give you a source by naming the title that the scene is from, although they very rarely do that in my experience.

And sometimes you can do what you did looking for this title: going through a category that you think the title might be listed under and hoping to find it eventually. It's time-consuming, for the most part, but it might yield results.

I hope I could help!

EDIT: oh, and also, feel free to post the rest of those ID requests! I might not know everything (and that's the understatement of the year) but I'm here to help!

Reactions: joker9450

joker9450

Aug 17, 2011
I did the same as kharo88. Some actress I can recall from their face and then do a deeper confirmation with more data from requester and perform comparison with other picture/video for final confirmation :)

swamped15

Dec 28, 2015
Thanks. One of the best welcomes to a board that I have received yet! I did know about dmm and javlibrary, not sougouwiki though. Google reverse image search is a good tool, tineye.com is another reverse image search engine.

Reactions: kharo88

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
tineye doesn't work nearly as well as google image search, for me.