With or Without ?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

With or Without?

• Definitely without

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • It's okay, that doesn't bother me

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • I actually like them

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
All right i have been wondering about this for a while now. Are the majority of people who watch hentai ok with male ( or any other voice except the girl's ) grunting / moaning / shouting sounds or do they prefer that they're not there at all?

I for one would be very much prefer to hear only the girl's " moans of ecstacy".:goodboy: Although that maybe due to the fact that i'm used to games that only have the girls' voices and the protagonist has no voice actor.

All right this is my first attempt at making a poll so hopefully nothing goes wrong. Oh feel free to post to even though you've voted at the poll. :bye:

Holzy

Mar 7, 2007
They really dont bother me at all. I think would sound kinda weird with just the girls and not the males.

shin-knee

oh yeah new combo
Apr 12, 2007
I really don't mind the guys, sometimes it sounds funny
when the guy is talking to the girl trying to make the girl "wetter"
by talking dirty to her.

some of the stuff they say is down right funny

Vicare

Feb 28, 2007
hearing their voices doesn't make you gay. lol
But I know what you mean, I don't really mind, it doesn't bother me.

andy_3071

Feb 12, 2007
It's okay, doesnt bother me. But yeah...most hentai games dont have the protagonist voice. But when your reading the protagonist's words' that his saying. Its in your own male voice if u are a male playing.

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Since the poll is closed, i can't vote, but it really doesn't bother me. :bingo:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
actually i wasn't really bothered by it when i was still just watching hens but after i played a lot of ero games i got used to just hearing girls' voices. :sigh:
how i wish to go back to those days...