with homeless guys

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Welcome to Akiba-Online, Nigggs.

When I checked out your examples, I realized you were being literal about the "homeless" description; the ones from the "grotesque men" category arrive from all walks of life.

Here are a couple with a slant. (I didn't see any of these, so I can't vouch for how good they are.)

World's Homeless People - A Homeless Guy with Big Penis Gets to Fuck a 140cm Little Girl! Creampie Sex! [NHDTA-048], with Konoha (Akina Nakayama, Rino Sugiura)

1nhdta00048pl.jpg

The ones down on their luck are Americans. (That is, aside from the poor "Little Girl" from Japan who is holding up that sign on the cover.) Also, there's some lesbian action with a blondie.

NHDTA-048.jpg

Girl Gang r***ing By Homeless Men [AMD-186], with Mahiru Hinata (Hikaru Momose, Airi Seta)

62amd00186pl.jpg

The idea varies somewhat here, as the ones from the genre are not always outright criminals. This one is part of a three-film series, and the infamous Grotesque Guy appears to be in an uncharacteristic villain's role. (Usually he comes across as hapless and unthreatening.) He is in at least one other one from this series, Gang r***ing Girl The Confinement Of A Mother And Daughter [AMD-190]:

AMD-190.jpg

Last edited:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Welcome to Akiba-Online, Nigggs.

When I checked out your examples, I realized you were being literal about the "homeless" description; the ones from the "grotesque men" category arrive from all walks of life.

Here are a couple with a slant. (I didn't see any of these, so I can't vouch for how good they are.)

World's Homeless People - A Homeless Guy with Big Penis Gets to Fuck a 140cm Little Girl! Creampie Sex! [NHDTA-048], with Konoha (Akina Nakayama, Rino Sugiura)

1nhdta00048pl.jpg

The ones down on their luck are Americans. (That is, aside from the poor "Little Girl" from Japan who is holding up that sign on the cover.) Also, there's some lesbian action with a blondie.
Can confirm, NHDTA-048 with Konoha is one of my fav JAVs.

Reactions: shawn720s