Wife uses her body to help her children entry the famous school

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
That is a fine looking woman, but I fear her identification is going to be tough. First the film has to be identified, a tall order in itself, and then the odds of pinning the actress down will prove to be another obstacle, because there are a zillion come-and-go performers in JAV, especially those who appear in titles featuring several segments.

(And, boy, what is with that horrible site? Showing only five seconds before asking for a paid registration. )

I put the Japanese writing through the translator, and "Married with four children interviewed for" came up. So the film may not have "Wife uses her body to help her children (enter) the famous school" as the motif.

Regardless, I love those films where the mother has to make a "backroom deal" in the interest of her child, and I looked around this lot to see if we could get a clue.

I know it's not:

"Mother Who Makes a Backroom Deal to Get Son Accepted to a School," Akemi Tanaka [SPRD-501]

Or its partner from the series, [SPRD-562] with Kyoka Iwashita.

It's definitely not "Mothers of Students of a Private School Taking College Entrance Exams Are Targeted By An Evil Principal [RPD-02]," which is so terrific for its star power, with Reiko Sawamura, Ryoko Murakami, Maki Hojo and Chisato Shoda.

It is also not the wonderful "Mother-child interview for private schools entrance exam [HUNT-170]," so good for the suffering and reluctance on the part of some of the mothers.

We can also scratch off the list "Mom and daughter back door interviews with school officials [KTMF-001]," which has great potential, given that both mom and daughter are "done," including forced lesbian.

Getting a little warmer with either of "Doing It For Her Son Who’s Taking An Entrance Exam [NDX-015]," or its partner, NDX-017, but it's neither.

And then there may be the best of the lot, with five in the series, but I only have "Mothers Get Fucked To Let Sons Get Into Better School [GIFD-71]"... the rest are GIFD-68, 74, 83, 90. I wish they were available, because the moms are treated not too respectfully, and I found this one to be a lot of fun!

The clues for the scene in question is the decor, as well as the male actor, who looks familiar in the interrogator's role. Noting the blinds and the armless couch, I think this film may be from the "POST" people. POST-059 has to do with moms needing to take entrance exams for themselves, I think, and pairs of moms are assaulted, not individuals.

You can see the similarity in the decor with another entry, POST-042, having to do with sex with the boss:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-N83rSOq93-g/Tfqg2Apy2vI/AAAAAAAAKos/SUrOl305cxM/s1600/POST-042_sc.jpg

Wish I could be of more help, and let's hope the more knowledgeable Akiba'ers will lend a hand.

thom199012

Apr 9, 2011
I have already ID this gal called 中山かすみ

But I want to know the number of this film, which is the ordinary type of harassment interview by the principal of a famous kindergarten.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Your links from 2012 seem to be dead,so it's hard to tell.