Why is there no download source for Knight Visuals' movies?

radaogapgap

May 27, 2014
Well, I just checked the recent movies like KV-194, KV-195 and so, there was no download link as usual even though the movies were released a month ago. Is there anyone know the reason?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well, I just checked the recent movies like KV-194, KV-195 and so, there was no download link as usual even though the movies were released a month ago. Is there anyone know the reason?

After KV leaved mainstream & goes indy, its became more difficult to get their free vids, I guess thats the reason ?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Sorry I didn't check the forum quite often lately.
So you mean that's because of the DCMA that we can't watch those movies from Knights Visual anymore? Sad news indeed
Not that you can't WATCH them, they just can't be shared or funded here. Which means they won't be shared here anymore...so... yeah, you can't watch them anymore. LOL. Unless you buy them yourself or find them somewhere else.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
So you were telling me there was a way to watch them? I would greatly appreciate it if you sent a dm to show me how.

I'm not a participant in such discussions if they exist. I was just saying it is still possible for people to come together and organize something on this forum using private message.