Why do some titles never appear?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I dare say because cum on food is a bit of a niche kind of title? Not very mainstream or in demand? At any rate, if you are looking for something and can't seem to find it you have some alternatives. The first and best one is to buy it so you can have it. The second is to request it in the Request Threads to see if anyone has what you're looking for and is willing to share or trade. Bottom line if you aren't willing to do either of those you won't get what you want.

The third thing is to do nothing and wait for the chance that someone might post it somewhere at some point.

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
That movie was only released less than a month ago. I think maybe you can wait a little longer before giving up on it. They all become available eventually, don't they?

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Where are these two!?

3J7d0d2.jpg

S1eKVWV.jpg

ATFB-287 and ATFB-299.

Was looking forward to their release and then, when they came out, I just couldn't find them anywhere.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Where are these two!?

3J7d0d2.jpg

S1eKVWV.jpg

ATFB-287 and ATFB-299.

Was looking forward to their release and then, when they came out, I just couldn't find them anywhere.

Now that I'm sseing this old post of mine, I have to mention that the first movie has been shared recently. It's not as good as I would've hoped, but still, nice to see it in the wild after all. Still no trace of the second one though.