Why are so many JAV stars christian?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

qwerty07

Mar 3, 2010
I don't how many times I've seen a girl getting her brains fucked out while her necklace with a Christian Cross moves about back and forth. If the Wiki stats are right then there are around 3 million Christians in Japan, then that is a very small percentage.

Is it just that Christian Japanese people are just more open about sex?

Does anyone have any insight on this?

kraidazen

Death Emperor
Feb 12, 2009
are you even sure those jav actresses is a christian ? having an ornament like that doesn't automatically say you're a christian.

the adult video industry in japan is one of the most largest in the world and you are bound to have people with numerous religions to it and it doesn't correlate to that matter. however, if you are in that business, you are more likely to be more open about sex for obvious reasons

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Maybe it is just a stylish accessory instead of a religious statement.

qwerty07

Mar 3, 2010
are you even sure those jav actresses is a christian ? having an ornament like that doesn't automatically say you're a christian.

the adult video industry in japan is one of the most largest in the world and you are bound to have people with numerous religions to it and it doesn't correlate to that matter. however, if you are in that business, you are more likely to be more open about sex for obvious reasons

Yeah I kinda guess that it was just a trendy thing to do, because there is no way every other JAV star is a christian.

I loled

Thanks qwerty

Thanks, bro :joker: