WHX-010 大友芽衣 and WHX-027 大塚まお (WHX Series Debut Models?)

masterroy13

Apr 9, 2015
WHX-010 笑顔がカワイイ現役女子大生19歳AVデビューです! 普段の顔とエッチの時の顔が違うって言われます 大友芽衣 学生 19歳 Actress name supposedly: 大友芽衣 Mei Otomo
WHX-010.jpg WHX-010 2.jpg

WHX-027 歩いてるとオッパイおっきいねって言われちゃいます!やわちちなんです!すっごく柔らかいですよ❤暑いからスッキリパイパンにしちゃってます!ラッキーカラーは青なんです!大塚まお OL 22歳
Actress name supposedly: 大塚まお Mao Otsuka

WHX-027.jpg WHX-027 2.jpg

I have tried looking around 2ch, sougouwiki, and other sources as many alternate names are used in JAV and I'm usually able to find out more or less... but the WHX (or WHIP) debut series always confuse me. Do all of these girls just stop after 1 film randomly (SOD sometimes have problems with that, but most of their models continue on) or do any of these models have a more noticeable JAV idol name?

Perhaps someone knows what usually/typically happens around with WHX series? Are any of these models really debuts or just alt names? Help would be appreciated as my lurking abilites have exhausted themselves on this series in particular...

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
[...]
Do all of these girls just stop after 1 film randomly (SOD sometimes have problems with that, but most of their models continue on) or do any of these models have a more noticeable JAV idol name?
[...]
No, they don't stop. At least not all. One example: 井上瞳. She stars in WHX-007 as well as in WHX-013 - as well as in many other movies, too: http://sougouwiki.com/d/%b0%e6%be%e5%c6%b7
I guess it's just coincidence. Some actresses do only 1 movie, some a few and some a few hundred.