Who the heck is... YUKO??

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(SOLVED)

attachment.php

We can see (yep, from that link) the mysterious Yuko has appeard in two flicks apparently prepared for the U.S. market, Japanese Cougars Gone Wild, from 2008, as well as Little Asian Cocksuckers 14, from the year later. So our quest is to discover who she is, and what her claim to cinematic fame is from her own native land.

attachment.php

attachment.php

(From Japanese Cougars Gone Wild)

EDIT: I subsequently went through Asian Screens' pages of all the actresses with "Yuko" in their names; I didn't see a resemblance with any of them to the sexy number up there, including the two who go by "Yuko" as a single name, this lady, and the one who appears in ALB-052.

Attachments

• Yuko.jpg
    Yuko.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Japanese Cougars Gone Wild-1.jpg
    Japanese Cougars Gone Wild-1.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Reactions: mcramsey

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ahhhh, the Call of the Wild. If only we were... To Build a Fire! It's the spell of the Yukon, eh? It's Jack London, dog sleds, the Klondike Gold Rush, and...

Hey! Never mind the spell of the Yukon, what about the spell of the Yuko?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Yuko.... Sweet Yuko... Has it truly been a year since not a single brave knight from all of Akibaland has been able to rescue you, from your fate of obscurity?

Last edited:

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I didn't search for her second movie just now, but as for "Japanese Cougars Gone Wild":

http://straight.theater.aebn.net/di...Id=13992&genreId=101&movieId=117459&locale=en

...Where Yuko's scene appears to be the fifth of five in all, the only available scene that I have come across was:

http://xhamster.com/movies/2508826/japanese_cougars_gone_wild_1.html

This is "Scene 3" of the movie, and one of the commenters from Xhamster offered "Naho Hazuki" as this actress' identity. There are only four actresses identified for the entire movie, the remaining three being Risako Shirai (as Risako), Sayori Mizusawa and Yukari, so maybe Naho Hazuki was the unidentified fifth. (Or maybe one of the other names could be an A.K.A. for Ms. Hazuki.)

I don't do torrents, but another option is here, only the download specifies Scenes 1-4; Yuko's scene may have been excluded.

Thanks for adding your voice, Mcramsey; I like your sophisticated GIF avatar.

Reactions: mcramsey

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Yu Ko? I mean, You Know?

Gadzooks! Must Yuko be fore'er resigned to the fate of obscurity? A call to arms, I say! Is there not one brave knight in the realm who shall rescue her?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
This is... unbelievable!

I wrote a response examining the results of this fantastic solution, but I then decided to post it in the She Stands Out in a Crowd thread, so that more may be aware of the delectable Yuko. Here is the link:

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/she-stands-out-in-a-crowd-pictures.1260820/page-9#post-3271141

What clinches the I.D. are the photographs near the bottom of the
Minnano-AV filmography, which includes views of the setting of above's Japanese Cougars Gone Wild):

Yuko -.jpg

Djemba...

How in the world did you solve this two-plus year-old puzzle? You have achieved the impossible.

We do not know what Djemba looks like, but I am sure he is featured somewhere in this video.