Who Know Erika Momotani or Erika Momodani? I think She will be a raising star ..But...

bando

Jul 16, 2009
Who Know Erika Momotani or Erika Momodani? I think She will be a raising star ..But... is she true female or tranformer?
I can say this girl is reallu f*cking jerk my big dick.. Her face is enjoyable to cum..
I saw so many Jav Actress but this one is perpect for me.. 9.5/100

I have seen Tsubasa Amami, Yui Hatano, Kokone Mizutani, Asami Ogawa, Karen Aoki, Shou Nishino, Ayaka Tomoda, Rio, Shion Utsomiya, Julia, Cocomi, Anri Okita and Juria Ashina and many more but damn bro..
This girl have thousand cumbeautifulface than the girl that I say before :confetti:

But I'm not sure if this girl is true female or transformer :under:
Maybe someone can explain too me..

Oh yeah, if you people have a Jav Actriss with similiar face to shion utsonomiya and my lovely erika momotani.. maybe you can share to me :D

2c935cf54cd6d0752e0438ab3e7b2796.jpg

bando

Jul 16, 2009
In that label she had thick body, her hand and cup so small then on Prestige Label, but face is still beautiful..
I see some thing strange on her, look at her shoulder .. it's flat.. I can say if this girl has a pretty face.. but if she is a transformer or lady boy.. then I will step back:punch:

And I never see, she moan her boady when orgasm .. He fuck 3 times in same time with one guy on 1 scene and got a hard puss .. But her expression never been change and she never get orgasm.. maybe someone can take a little time to watch her video.. and explain me if she is lady boy or true girl :inlove:

Her Video

nanank99

Newbie Forever!
May 18, 2009
gonna check her out....
i hope my eyes tell the different is she or shemale :p
usually, she and shemale can be tell by seeing her throat, is there adam's apple in her neck or not...

sorry my bad english, not my native language, but i hope u understand what i mean

torenz

Tegumi
Jun 22, 2012
Don't know how anyone can miss her. She is alway top ranked on dmm and seeds on nyaa. Due to all that, she is kinda becoming overrated for me.

Baudelaire

Oct 1, 2016
fuck, she didn't made a lot of movies. She had an amazing potential, we could see very well that she adored.